January 8, 2010

Half Day

Last night when it was around my usual bedtime during the work week Master wasn't tired. So I slept on my slave mat until He was ready to go to bed. I could have just gone to the bedroom, but I don't sleep well when He isn't near by. And apparently down the hall is just to far away.


It's a good thing I fell asleep though because when Master woke me up to let me know He was ready to go to bed, it was 1:30am. So I stumbled into the bedroom and we went to sleep.


I got up at 6:10 this morning. Master got up as well. My alarm woke Him up and then as I was getting out of bed I accidentally hit His knee. :-( He wasn't mad or anything, He was just up so He decided to stay awake.


It was nice to get to spend some time with Him before work though.


Speaking of work, the whole four hours I had to work today went by very quickly, which was nice.


Shortly after I got home Master and I decided we were hungry, so we went out to eat.


My tattoo is flaking like crazy, and it fucking itches. And yes, I know the trick of slapping it. But since it's on the back of my right shoulder, I can't do that very easily. The few times I did it stung like a mother fucker. So I'll just deal with the itching for now. Hopefully it'll be done soon.


It's only 8:00pm, which is nice. I'm kinda tired right now though. Tomorrow we are going down to visit my mom for a while. And next weekend we are visiting Master's mother. Thankfully both things are on a Saturday. I prefer staying home as much as I can on a Sunday, so I can just relax and be comfortable the day before I go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment