January 18, 2010

Feeling Better

I'm feeling much better today. I was honestly upset that I didn't feel well last night because I was so hoping to get laid. Damn you stomach!

I'm still not 100%, but after a night like last night that doesn't really surprise me.

But I went to work! Master was awake before I was this morning, which was kind of odd. But it was nice to spend some time with Him before I went to work. Work went by quickly until about 2pm. Then I ran out of work and was bored out of my mind. My trainer kept trying to find things for me to do, and even had me start on tomorrow's work load just to pass the time.

On the way home, MZ (the driver in the carpool) had to pick up her boyfriend. (I finally got sick of trying to describe who they were so I decided to "name" them. The Cast page has been updated.)

Her boyfriend seems like a real asshole. He's always rude to her and to AM and myself whenever we stop to pick him up on our way home from work.

Once we got to my place I ran into the apartment and grabbed some money and ran it back out to MZ. I kept forgetting to give her gas money for the past two weeks! Thankfully I was able to ask Master to run to the ATM for me while I was at work, so it would be waiting for me when I got home.

Master had dinner ready shortly after I walked back in the door. It was delicious! Now He is watching some show on Netflix, and I'm just relaxing and dicking around online.

Not a lot of depth to talk about.

My brother is going through a really rough time right now. :-( His bitch of a girlfriend is basically telling him that she's not happy with him anymore, but also in the same breath is telling him she doesn't want him to leave because he's a built in babysitter (they have two children together) and a built in errand boy. My brother currently does not have a job. A lot of places ,I think, are afraid to hire him due to his history of seizures. And due to some health issues that he has, he doesn't have the mentality of a "normal" person his age. He doesn't know what to do without his girlfriend and I think he's honestly afraid of leaving her, because we all know she would try and make it so he would never see his sons again, because she's an evil bitch.

I don't know what to tell him. I've been in a relationship like that before, and I was honestly hoping he would learn from my mistakes (he's my younger brother). But unfortunately he had to learn for himself, the hard way. And there isn't much I can do for him.

I've told him he can crash here if he ever needs to get away. And that he can call anytime he needs to talk.

But I don't know if he'll ever take me up on those offers. When we see each other he just wants to forget about his troubles and have a good time with us, which I can't really blame him for.

No comments:

Post a Comment