January 17, 2010

Feeling Icky

Today started off well. Master let me sleep in until around noon. He has been very affectionate all day, which I've been loving. Shortly after Master got out of the shower, we headed out to run errands.

We picked up a new flash drive, so I can back up important documents from our computer. It's an 8GB flash drive, which is awesome since my last one was 356MB. Yeah. Huge upgrade there. I got a new pair of jeans. We picked up dog food, a 2010 calendar (finally), and some other miscellaneous things we needed around the apartment.

We then went out for lunch, and I think that's what did me in. We went to our usual place but apparently my body decided it didn't like it very much today.

I have felt like hell since about an hour after we got home. My stomach doesn't know if it wants to settle down or still be upset. Blah.

I don't want to miss work tomorrow because I'm out of personal time, which means that I would have to make the time up, which would suck. But Master says He doesn't want me going to work if my stomach is still so up and down. So we shall see. I'm drinking water and that's about it. I'm hungry though, but I'm not sure if eating is such a great idea right now.

I don't really feel up to posting right now. I feel somewhat weak at the moment, and just kind of spacey.

Let's hope I feel a lot better within the next couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment