January 31, 2010

Accents

Okay Master and I were born and raised here in Wisconsin. And apparently most of the world seems to think that we have accents, because we're from Wisconsin. I don't hear it, but whatever.

That's not really the point of this post. In fact this post doesn't really have a point. I'm just babbling.

Sometimes I'll slip into this southern twang when I talk. I have no idea why really. Master finds it sexy. But as I've said I've lived in Wisconsin my entire life.

So really the only rational explanation is that my mother's father is from the south and my mom grew up with him. Now where as I don't know my maternal grandfather very well, I heard it a lot when I was a baby. He moved away to Texas shortly after my brother was born. And my mother used to slip into it as well. Although I don't hear her do it anymore. It's a long shot, but really the only explanation that I have.

Master on the other hand is a damn good mimic, and can copy damn near any accent. He uses it to make me laugh usually, or to just be well... a smart ass. *laughs*

Sometimes we'll do it back and forth (talk in accents) just to have fun. Gods we sound like dorks, don't we?

I find it amusing though, and just one of those little quirks we have.

Today we haven't done much. I talked to my mother for a little while, and ran out and got us dinner. We ate dinner and watched some Dexter.

That's really about it.

There isn't much kink or sex going on. It's so fucking cold that we're both covered up all the time. And by the time we go to bed the bed is cold and we have to lay there for a little bit before it finally warms up and then we're basically just concentrating on staying warm. Now yes, sex will make you warm.. but not until you both get naked and freeze a little bit while initiating sex.

I'm not saying that I don't want to have sex. It just hasn't really been on the forefront of our minds lately. Stress at work and stress from family has kind of overwhelmed me. And Master is dealing with stress from His family as well.

But we'll get our mojo back.

No comments:

Post a Comment