January 6, 2010

It Can Be Spring Now

Work went well today. It was more laid back than usual for me, with the change in job responsibilities. I even got praise from my trainer! Which was awesome.

Ya see my coworker and I switched job duties, per my supervisor's instructions, so that I can learn more of the department. I've been doing the same thing for 9 months, and he felt it was time for me to learn the other aspects of my job title. Well my coworker today realized just how hectic my old responsibilities can be! But she was being lazy about it. Someone walked up to her and asked her for something. Well she didn't have it done and it needed to go out in oh.. five minutes. So she was trying to push it off till tomorrow, and the person who was asking for it was not having it. So I did her a favor by going and getting something she needed to complete the task. My trainer saw this and said, "Wow! A team player! That's what I like to see. You're doing a great job, by the way." So that made me smile.

According to weather.com we're supposed to get between 6 to 10 inches of snow tomorrow. Fun. So the driver of the carpool said that she'd probably be leaving her house about 20 minutes early, so that means I have to get up earlier than usual to make sure I'm ready by the time she gets here.

This also means that the drive home will probably take forever, which will suck.

So yeah. I'm sick of the snow already and I want it to be warmer. Not like hot or anything, just above 40 degrees would be good. Just a few more months of this crap.

I'm just kind of here today. I think it is partially due to the coming weather, as well as the fact that since I don't want to sit back all the way due to my new tattoo, my shoulders are not happy with me. The things I put up with to decorate my skin. *giggles*

Both of our tattoos are healing nicely though. Master's is looking kick ass! Mine I can't see really well because of the placement, but Master assures me that it rocks. *nods* He says it is, there for it must be true. Plus the man has great taste in tattoos.

My father-in-law told me that instead of taking the carpool to work maybe I should go buy skis and get to work cross country style. I told him if I did that Master would have to find me, chisel me off the ground, and then light a fire somewhere so I could thaw out.

No comments:

Post a Comment