January 12, 2010

Tuesdays Aren't Much Better

Last night after my post I was dead on my feet. Like I barely wanted to move. Master wasn't tired, and I didn't want to go to bed by myself, so I asked if I could sleep by Him, in the living room.

He granted it, so I fell asleep on the couch. That is until I woke up for no apparent reason. I was awake for about a half hour before again I felt like shit and was really groggy.

So I finally broke down and asked Master if I could go to bed. Again He granted it. I didn't sleep very well. He came to bed around 2:30am. I think I slept a bit more soundly after that. But it seemed like only minutes later (when in fact it was several hours later) my alarm was going off and I had to go to work.

Work was again hectic today, again mainly due to my coworker.

She was being lazy again and complaining about how tired she was. Apparently she went to some guy's house last night (mind you she's only been separated from her husband for about a week tops and hasn't filed divorce papers yet) and was there really late. I told her to save that kind of stuff for the weekends. To which she replied, "Well I'm single now there is no way I'm spending each night at home!"

*sigh*

So anyway, I gave her the cold shoulder today. I helped her when she actually needed it but besides that I told her to handle her own stuff and to maybe stop standing around and talking so much. I told her to buckle down and do her work.

This whole week seems like it is going to be pretty busy. And that's just at work!

Then my mother-in-law had originally wanted us to go out to dinner with her and her fiance for dinner on Saturday. Well now she has changed her mind and decided that Friday at 6pm works better for them. I don't normally get home until 5:30pm, and it's about a half hour drive to where she wants to meet up. So I'll basically walk in the door, and head right back out again.

Master said we could try and push it back to Saturday again, but then my mind starting rolling around the thought that if we get it out of the way on Friday, that means we get the whole weekend to ourselves! *gasp* So yeah. Friday will be annoying, but I'd rather deal with a long Friday than having to leave our comfy apartment to go see her and her fiance on Saturday.

It took me a long time to fully wake up today. I didn't feel completely functional until about 2pm today, and that was only with a little over 2 hours left at work. Ugh.

I think my body might be trying to fight something off. I don't feel sick, but I am really tired. I mean when two cups of coffee and a mountain dew don't wake you up, you're fucking tired.

Tonight when I got home from work we had dinner and now have the last two discs of The Tudors Season 3. After this we'll have to wait for Season 4 to be released and available on Netflix! I love that show. So we watched a couple of episodes.

Now? I'm going to relax a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment