January 2, 2010

The Addiction Has Been Fed

Before bed last night Master and I had been talking more and more about the ink we wanted. I have been wanting the Thunderbird done for over a year now on my right shoulder blade, and Master had decided that He wanted a tribal spider done on His left forearm.

Our friend SS had always wanted a dragonfly tattoo on the back of her neck as well.

So we hemmed and hawed about it and went to sleep.

This morning those thoughts just wouldn't get out of our head. So we looked at the finances. We still had most of our Christmas money left from family and friends. And we had been saving small bits of money away here and there. So we said we could get mine done at least.

So we called up SS and she said she would love to go and at least take a look.

So I called up the place where we had done my piercings. Well their tattoo artist works for a different shop and that we would have to make an appointment in about a week and a half. Um. Nah.

So I remembered that one of my coworkers had told me about a place that was very close to home, like within a 5 minute drive. She had been raving about them. So I called them up and shortly after SS showed up, we all headed over.

The shop was extremely clean and we liked the work we saw. So we decided to go for it.

SS went first. She got her dragonfly! I am so happy for her! She's been wanting that for over 10 years.

Then Master and I got ours priced out. We found out that we could afford them both! So we looked at one another and decided that it would be our early anniversary presents to one another.

Master's got started first. Shortly there after mine was started. I am stiff and sore because it was on my right shoulder blade and I had to be hunched over for about two hours.

But we are both so thrilled!

After we were all done we went to Walgreens and got the after care products. Then SS went home and so did we. SS had her cell phone with her at the time so she took pictures for us. They are located below, but we'll be posting new pics ones they are healed.

[gallery link="file" columns="2"]

Once we were home we ate a quick dinner and have been in awe of our ink ever since. Now for the part of tattoos that I hate. The healing process. I just get so worried about somehow fucking it up.

But I know it'll be fine. I am so happy right now.

Happy super early Anniversary Master, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment