January 27, 2010

Boring Wednesday

Last night I went to bed by myself. I hadn't been feeling 100% all day and Master wanted to stay up late to play His new video game. So I wandered off to bed around 11pm. Master says He came to bed around 2am.

This morning was freezing! I didn't want to take my robe off. It was a chore changing into clothes. To bad casual attire at work doesn't include extra comfy and warm robes. *laughs*

Work was busy, as was expected. But I got all of my work done. Although it kept piling up on my desk, so tomorrow will be busy as well.

When I got home from work Master was bundled up in His jeans and a sweatshirt. You know it's cold when He's bundled up. The man who is a walking furnace in a sweatshirt? Yeah, it's fucking cold.

As a result He is allowing me to wear clothes and a robe around the apartment. Normally I am nude when I'm at home, but He doesn't want me catching a cold or anything.

Yes, we do have heat in our apartment, but this place is so damn drafty thanks to the two sliding glass doors (one on each end of the apartment) that it doesn't feel warm in here at all. It happens every winter, and we've gotten used to it.

Master is playing His video game. He seems really into it. We received a DVD in the mail from Netflix and He offered to watch it with me, but I know He really wants to keep cranking away at Mass Effect 2, so I am finding ways to entertain myself on the computer.

One of those ways was starting our taxes. Yeah. I shouldn't have done that. We are missing one W-2, from His last job. After that I can go ahead and file. Although unless that other W-2 really swings us the other way, we're going to end up owing this year.

Honestly it'll be the first time in the history of ever that I will owe when filing taxes. It seems that job He quit due to health concerns wasn't taking enough money out in Federal. Once I entered that W-2, the nice fat refund I had calculated went bye-bye and the amount shown was a nice scary shade of red. But I won't know for sure until I get that last W-2. I usually like to wait until about the second week of February to file anyway, just in case there is another form I have to add to it that I had forgotten about.

I had two jobs, Master had two jobs, plus some other bullshit.

Hopefully in 2010, when I file taxes, I'll just have one W-2. I'm coming up on a year at my current job. It'll be a year in March. I really like my job and really the only thing that will probably make me leave that job is due to not having a way out there. It's further away from home than any other job I've had. But to me it's worth it since I actually don't mind the job, and I think I'm pretty damn good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment