July 25, 2009

Well Hello There

This morning when the alarm went off, I tried to turn it off as quickly as possible so it would not wake Master. Thankfully it didn't. I got ready and headed out the door to go to my hometown and meet my dad for lunch. We had just seen him last night, but that was rather last minute and my father and I had these plans for about two weeks now.

I met up with him and we had a good time. My brother joined us as well. We talked and joked around. My dad bummed a cig off of me when we stepped outside for one because he had left his in the car. Not like I mind, he's my dad.

Around 12:30pm we decided we should probably get going. So we hugged and said goodbye. It has been an extremely long time.. I'd say since I was about 18 .. since my dad, my brother, and I have gone out to eat and it was just the three of us. Usually my dad's girlfriend or my Hubby are there. Not that I mind. I love it when Master is with me when we go visit my family. It was just... kind of weird.

They are changing my home town quite a bit. I was born and raised there. Hell I lived there until I was about 22. Yeah, I think I was about 22 when I moved in with Master. That's when I moved up here. My hometown is only about a 45 minute drive away. But it's still weird when I drive through there and go, "When the hell did they put that in?"

I think now I can better appreciate what Master goes through when we go to His hometown. I don't really get homesick though. As far as I don't ever really miss living in my hometown. I know Master will never live there. To far south for His liking. But sometimes when we talk about buying a home... I think I'd like to live in Master's hometown. I think that could be nice. It's in the middle of our family, our friends, and our jobs. It's like this weird central hub.

So yeah.

Anyway.

Master was awake by the time I got home. Apparently He had been awake for a while. He was on the computer.

I put some things away and was still dressed when I started hugging Him to say "Yay! I'm home!" and we started kissing and I was grabbing His crotch... ya know how it goes. He then started biting my lower lip and I must have moaned just right out something, because the next thing I know He had grabbed my hair and was dragging me off to the bedroom. (He was already naked. We're nudists when we're home alone.)

All I could think of was, "Damnit I'm still dressed."

But that wasn't a problem. Master had me lay on my back on the bed and pressed His hand on my chest to tell me to stay as I was. I did.

He then took my shoes and socks off. He proceeded to undo my jeans and slide those off of me as well. He then grabbed my collar and had me sit up so He could take my shirt off.

There is something very raw about Him taking my clothes off of me. Raw as in, "I need you... now." Ya know?

He knelt on the bed and His cock was already rock hard. He had me suck His dick for a little while before putting me on all fours with my ass in the air. He licked me for a little while before forcing Himself inside me. Everything had this very raw Dominance to it. It was incredible.

Trust me, Master doesn't normally lack anything in the Dominance department, especially when it comes to sex. But today, there was this extra spark there that I hadn't seen or felt from Him in quite some time. It was awesome!

Afterward we got dressed once more and headed out to get a few things we needed.

When we got home I took a nap. It was about 85 degrees out and I had been fucked really well. So with the heat zapping my strength and the incredible fuck when I got home, I was one tired kitten.

Master woke me up around 6pm and we watched a movie. It was called "The Limey". It was way to disjointed for me, but Master enjoyed it. It's only a little after 8pm now. It's been a slow Saturday thankfully.

Tomorrow we have to do laundry, clean, and go grocery shopping. Bleh. Hopefully it won't take to long.

No comments:

Post a Comment