July 19, 2009

A Night Out

Yesterday Master and I had a really nice day/night. During the day we basically stayed at home and relaxed. We had plans to meet up with a group of friends at 7pm. So around 5pm I took a bath, and found the outfit that I wanted to wear. Master allowed me to pick out my own outfit for the evening, and He wasn't disappointed. I chose a pinstripe jacket and matching skirt (that is pretty short), a matching hat, my favorite pair of nylons, and my 5 inch heels.

We got to the bar a little after 7pm due to traffic, but only His god sister was there at that time anyway. So it wasn't a big deal. Around 8pm L and M (the husband and wife that I usually bitch about here) showed up. B and his girlfriend weren't able to show up until damn near midnight because B had to work.

We had a great time, watching people play pool (I don't play and Master didn't feel like it), talking, joking around, and just generally having a damn good time. Although at one point Master's god sister introduced me to some friends of her's and one of them decided to try and pick apart what I was wearing. Apparently she was really into fashion and told me that I was taking a "fashion risk" by wearing those particular pair of nylons with my outfit, and then adding open toed heels to the mix. I let her go on for a little bit and when she finally stopped I just looked at her, kind of shrugged my shoulders, and said "I look good. I don't really care about fashion risks." She looked at me like I grew a second head, but I'm okay with that.

I've never been one to be worried about fashion. I wear what I like and what Master thinks I look good in. And He thought I looked damn good last night. So it's all good.

Master and I were weaving through our group of friends and talking, play fighting, shit like that. (We're like a bunch of teenagers in that respect.. play fighting and shit...)

But something happened, as I knew that it would, that put daggers in my eyes. Master was over by a pinball machine and was talking to another friend of ours that had showed up unexpectedly. Well that friend walked away and M (the wife of the couple that I bitch about) was over there. She started to talk to Master about how Master should allow L (her husband) to play a song on the jukebox. We kept steering him away from it because he was playing bullshit like Michael Bolton. Um no fucking thank you. Anyway, that wasn't it. While she was talking to Him, she stood up and draped her arms on his shoulders and kind of brought her hands around His neck and leaning into Him. Que dagger eyes. Master pulled back so that she was no longer leaning on Him and her hands had to break away from His neck. He moved slightly to the side trying to break fully free but people who were playing pool were in the way. From the point that her hands went up, He had been looking over her shoulder at me with this look of "Help me!" on His face.

I looked at B, who was standing next to me, and he saw what was happening. I said, "I'm about to go over there and snatch her head clean off her neck." He asked if I wanted him to move and I said no. As soon as that was said Master was able to fully break free and came to where I was. This all took place in a matter of moments. Basically it happened in the amount of time it took for the guy shooting pool who was blocking Master from moving any further to take his shot.

As soon as He got to where I was, I said something to Him.. I can't quite remember what the words were.. but my tone made it clear that I was pissed. Immediately Master started to say, "Hon, you saw.. I didn't do anything.."

I reached up, cupped His chin in my hand, and cut Him off by saying, "Baby I'm not mad at you. I'm pissed off at that bitch." He nodded that He understood and then He sat down on the bar stool and I stood in front of Him as He wrapped His arms around me.

We continued to have a good time until about 1am. At that point the jukebox was overrun with hip hop and rap, and Master's god sister was getting drunk to the point that she would not stop making this "Whooooo!" noises whenever something, anything at all, amusing happened. I really love His god sister, but when she gets to that point while drinking, I can't stand her because her voice is cutting through my brain and giving me a migraine. So Master and I left after saying goodbye to everyone.

On the ride home we talked about the night and what M had done. I told Him I was sick of this "not causing waves" bullshit. He agreed completley and told me that I could e-mail M in the morning. E-mail seemed like the best idea. Now where as I fucking hate M, we still like her husband.. L. So e-mail is something where I can sit down and sort my thoughts out rather then going straight to "Bitch, please."

But I'll get back to that in a minute. Once we got home we watched a couple of episodes of "Dog the Bounty Hunter", ate nachos, and then went to bed. Master fucked me hard and it was fucking amazing! I had kept the nylons on from the outfit I had been wearing. *smirks*

We went to sleep rather quickly after that.

Master got up around 9:30am. He allowed me to sleep until about 11:30am. I had asked Him why He allowed me to sleep so late and He said it was because I looked comfy. He's so sweet.

After I was a bit more awake I sat down and started on the e-mail to M. Master had loosened my leash on the subject to the point where I could tell her exactly what I thought as long as I wasn't a flat out bitch about it.

And in case anyone is wondering, the reason why I didn't go over there and rip her arms down or why Master didn't do that and instead was just trying to move away.. was because we like that bar, we were surrounded by friends, and we didn't really want to start anything. Master was trying to be as polite, yet quick, about it and I was trying to behave my damn self.

Back to the e-mail...

I told her that I realize she claims she is a tom boy and that she prefers male friends to females. Also that she doesn't get a lot of affection from L and seems to seek said affection from her male friends. I then told her that I don't care what she does with her other male friends, because that was none of my business, nor does it concern me. But when it comes to my husband I wanted the shit to stop. I told her that yes I play fight and hug her husband, but the way I interact with my guy friends and the way she interacts with her's are two entirely different things. I joke around and play fight, and I give them a hug. That is the extent of it. But she leans on them, sometimes grinds on them, and hangs on them. And in no uncertain terms the hugging bit was fine, anything beyond that makes both Master and myself highly uncomfortable. I told her it was going to stop, and it was going to stop now. I even told her that we had talked to her husband about this shit in the past and he had just shrugged it off. I also told her that apparently I should have brought this to her attention sooner but that we had been trying not to rock the boat because we weren't sure how she would react.

I told her that this had nothing to do with being insecure or anything of that nature, but that it made us uncomfortable. I then told her that I wasn't trying to be a bitch, which is why I waited until this morning to say anything about last night. I wanted to be calm.

Master read over the five or six paragraph e-mail and approved of everything I had said. In fact He told me that He thought I was more polite than He would have been. Like I said, I still like L.. most of the time.

I knew she was online when I sent her that e-mail. It was sent around noon. She hasn't responded. There has been no phone call. I'm thinking I pissed her off. But I don't really care.

If she really wants to start something with me, Master already said I have His permission to let my claws out. And based on a few other things both Master and I saw last night (that does not involve Master)... I have plenty of shit to bring up.

I do have to admit that I feel a lot better after writing that e-mail, even if I was more polite than I really wanted to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment