July 17, 2009

I Hope The Weekend Goes Slowly

I really, really do.

Work went by agonizingly slow today, especially the last hour. Holy hell, I thought that last hour of work was never going to end! It wasn't a hard day at work. Not by a long shot. It was just slow. The work flow was slow, there wasn't a lot of extra stuff to do, so it felt like I was always struggling to find something to make the time go by more quickly. Blah. I hate days at work like that.

Master got out of work at 2pm. So He was able to pick me up. There is rumor that He won't have to go on that job trip up north, which would be awesome!

From there we went out to eat and then went down to my dad's for a while. Tomorrow night we have plans to go out with a group of friends, which should prove to be interesting.

We had a good time at my father's. We were planning on him and his girlfriend coming up this Sunday, but those plans fell through so we are going to have them up in two weeks.

My dad has thankfully found a job and will be starting sometime in August. I was worried because both him and his girlfriend are unemployed at the moment. So I know how rough that can be. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt and the keychain.

Other than that not a lot to report really. I'm more tired than I thought I was going to be. We got home around 11pm. Now it's damn near midnight. Then again I didn't sleep well last night. We had incredible sex, but then my back kept waking me up. Stupid lower back. I need a new body.

No comments:

Post a Comment