July 19, 2009

Lost My Thunder

Okay per my previous post... I had sent that e-mail to M shortly after I got up.

Well about an hour ago she responded to me in a very short e-mail. I was pissed off actually. Here I wrote out about 6 paragraphs and you're gonna reply in a short "blow me off" manner.

Then another short e-mail from her came through. This time she asked me to call her because she was upset that I had done this through e-mail.. ya know.. cause we're such good friends and what not. *raise eyebrow*

So I took a bath to calm down. Water chills me out. I find my zen there, to use a word that Master is fond of.

So after my bath and after making sure Master didn't want me in lingerie, I sat down.. lit a cig.. and called her. It rang quite a bit and I was about to hang up thinking I had mis-dialed. Then M picked up the phone.

I kept my tone level and I kept the swear words out of the equation. She was upset first that I had brought this to her attention via e-mail. I told her that I was trying to get my thoughts in order, and when I want to do that.. I write. She then asked me why I hadn't brought this up to her sooner. I told her that I had brought it up to her husband before and he had blown me off, so basically I figured bringing it to her attention wouldn't change anything either. She said that this is just who she is, but that she didn't mean to offend anyone. She said she'd keep her hands to herself.

So then, so she couldn't be an utter cunt the next time we see them, I clarified. I said, "Hugging doesn't bother me. I hug all of my friends, regardless if they are male or female.. it's all the other shit that bothers me."

So she went on the defensive. She said, "Well it's no different than when L (her husband) is humping His leg."

So I said, "Um, yeah. It is."

She said, "Why because I'm not a guy?"

Me: "Exactly. When two guys who are friends do that kind of thing, I assume it's joking around. When a female does it to my husband, I think it's something else and I get pissed off."

I then explained how her husband had been humping my leg last night and I had socked him one in the shoulder and told him to knock it off. And before she could ask why Master hadn't done something like that last night to her, I just quickly added that I knew L would take it as a half joke and just brush it off, but he'd also get the hint. When you're dealing with a guy doing that to a girl.. it's usually taken much more seriously. And by seriously, I mean like... "Oh my god you hit me!" *gasp.. shock...*

So she said that she was very sorry, that she wouldn't do it anymore and that I should have brought this up ages ago. I told her that I never wanted to really start shit. That's not who I am. But I just couldn't take it anymore, and neither could Master.

I also told her that I get very territorial of my Husband just like He does of me. Hell when L was humping my leg last night we all knew it was a joke, but to Master and I it was an inappropriate one. And Master had shot L a dirty ass look and was about to come over and "help me" but by the time He got there I had already made L stop.

The one thing that pisses me off the most about all of it.. is that yes she apologized, and yes she said she wouldn't do it anymore.. but I feel like she stole my thunder. I was all ready to tear her shit down, and instead she blew it off like "Oh man if we had just talked none of this would have happened."

I guess I was ready for a fight and instead she acted like we were best buddies and could work anything out with words. Damn.

But I know better. If I had said something like that last night she would have been all dramatic. But since I came at it by e-mail in a very cold and point-to-point manner, she couldn't. Because there was no reason to.

So now we wait and we see. If she does it again I can just look at her and go, "We talked about this."

We shall see what we shall see. I kept it civil. I didn't start shit. I behaved as far as I'm concerned, and Master hasn't said other wise.

It should be interesting the next time we see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment