July 31, 2009

Ah... The Weekend At Last

Well the weekend is here yet again. Sometimes I wonder who ever decided that in order to get two days off you had to work 5? Don't you think it'd be better to work 4 and get 3? I do. Unforunatley my job doesn't offer a schedule where you can work four 10 hour days though. But that's okay. :-)

My job was a bit hectic today. You see, at my job we have a half day schedule. That is where you work a little longer each day so that every other Friday you can get out of work at noon. Fair deal to me.

Well today was not my half day. It was two of my coworkers though. And then my quality control/trainer left at noon as well. So it was just myself and my supervisor. Well my supervisor already was not happy about having to stay a full day because it was supposed to be his half day. But both of his trainers were out of the office, so he didn't really have a choice. Plus he had a lot on his plate.

So I did my job, and my other two coworkers jobs as well. Thankfully normally Fridays are pretty slow.. but still it made for a slightly hectic day.

Master got out of work at 3pm but He wasn't feeling the best so He asked if I could take the bus home. I said sure. But the more I thought about it the more I didn't want to take the bus. So I called B and he said he could take me home. Rock on.

When I got home Master and I relaxed a little bit, and although we were both sore and tired we kept our usual Friday dinner date, which was nice.

Oh, and so no one freaks out. I left FetLife and requested that my profile be deleted from their website. It was nothing but repetivie questions and a lot of snark. Not my idea of a good time. Honestly for the past four months I've only logged on in order to see if anyone had messaged me and then I would log out. So I talked to Master, who had left the site a while ago, and He said I could delete me account.

So I sent them an e-mail like I'm supposed to. I included my reason for wanting to leave in the body of the e-mail. I got a reply back telling me that they had been successful in deleting my account. Then they asked me if I could "take a few minutes" to explain to them why I left.

Here is the e-mail I sent back:
Wow. Maybe this was an automated response, with an attempt at humor, but seriously?! I told you in my first e-mail why I wanted to leave. So let me copy and paste that for you:

"I would like it removed because your site is boring and it no longer holds
any interest to me. It is either repetitive questions or snarking. Joy."

Now lets add to that list the fact that you apparently do not read the e-mails you receive in detail.

Yeah. That kind of stuff just doesn't rub me the right way. I didn't see the sense in keeping that account. Hell Master logged into it more than I did and He left the site quite some time ago!

Bleh.

So one less username and password I have to have stored.

This weekend Master wants to do pictures outside. That should be interesting.

My dad is coming up on Sunday. And we may be going to L and M's house for dinner. Although I called L today and he didn't even know M had invited us and was not to happy with her at the moment anyway. Apparently they had just gotten into a fight. So that may not be happening. When those two fight, it's usually for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment