July 12, 2009

Catching Up

I didn't post yesterday because we got home somewhat late and I was a little.. um... buzzed/damn near drunk.

So let's start with yesterday. I got up at 8am and headed out to go visit with my mom. Like I said in past posts, we haven't done this in a couple of years now. So it was a lot of fun. I met her at a half way point between our houses. I parked next to her car and we hit one store. We didn't find a lot there. So then she got in my car and we went to another store, and then finally the mall.

The mall that we went to is slowly dying out. I remember going there a lot as a kid and it having a lot more stores, and being a hell of a lot busier on a Saturday. But regardless we had a blast! My mom is really laid back with my these days. We can talk about anything. Our marriages, day to day stuff, etc. I find it refreshing since her and I couldn't always do this sort of thing without trying to claw each other's eyes out.

But hey, that was back when I thought I knew it all and she was trying to keep me at least some what sheltered.. blah blah blah. Classic case of a teenager and her mother I suppose. But now that I'm slowly but surely approaching the big 3-0.. (only four more years)  we can talk and hang out and do all sorts of things with out fighting or any of that nonesense.

I ended up finding a Disturbed t-shirt that Master didn't already have, so I picked that up. And I found a pair of Airwalk sneakers that I love. They were on sale too! Normally about $34 ... and I got them for $13! Master isn't to keen on them, but He says He doesn't care as long as I like them and that they are comfortable for me. I figured that this way, since now I have a pair of sneakers, I'll only wear my work shoes to work, rather than all the time... and they'll last me a little longer and then next time I'll buy a new pair of work shoes. *nods* Makes sense to me.

After we were done at the mall Mom and I decided there wasn't much else to do, so we said our goodbyes and I headed home. My mom had loaded my car's trunk up with all sorts of things.. like she always does. My mom is like... the coupon shopping queen and so she gets uber great deals and then passes it along to me by giving me stuff for around the apartment, like cleaning supplies, napkins, toliet paper.. stuff like that. I tell her she doesn't have to.. but she doesn't listen. *laughs* Not that I'm complaining. I appreciate it.

So once I got home Master was in the shower. So I dragged everything in.

Once everything was put away Master asked me to try and get a hold of some of our friends to see if they would want to hang out. So I made some calls. Most people were busy, but His god sister was more than willing to hang out.

We didn't have to be to her place until about 7:30pm so we had some time to kill. We relaxed and Master made use of me before we headed out the door.

We went to His god sister's and then went to a local bar. I wouldn't have been so buzzed/damn near drunk except for the fact that His god sister and the bartender decided to teach us a dice game that we weren't familiar with. 7 - 14 -21.

Basically you roll the dice and when you get a one, that counts as a point. Nothing else counts. So if you get a one you roll again. If you don't, you pass it along. The points accumulate and pass on to the next person who roles. So the person who reaches 7 calls the shot. The person who reaches 14 pays for it, and the person who reaches 21 drinks it. Yeah. There were a few times I got the 21 mark and they had called a shot I'd never had before.

Needless to say I'm a lightweight and got more buzzed than I intended to. But I didn't get deperessed or anything. I was chatty as hell, but other than that I was fine. I got sick once, but that was because of some bannanna shot that was way to thick and my tummy didn't like it. Other than that I was fine.

We headed out a little after midnight. We picked up some food on the way home and then ate. I ended up falling asleep during a movie we were watching. Once the movie was done Master woke me up and told me it was time for bed. We curled up and fell asleep shortly there after.

I got up before Master did this morning. While He was in the shower I took out all the garbage. We then went to the pet store and got rabbit food and litter for their cages. When we got home we cleaned their cages and then watched some things on Master's Xbox 360.

So it's been a good weekend. But it's almost over! *sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment