July 21, 2009

I Don't Wanna...

I don't wanna is just kind of how I feel about this week. I didn't wanna get up at 4:30am yesterday. I didn't wanna get up at 6:30am today... although that is my normal time for getting up during the week. (I was just tired and didn't want to get out of the nice comfy bed or out of the super comfy lingerie I had slept in.)

And I don't wanna go looking for shit for B. Ya see B is going out of town with his girlfriend this weekend. And about oh.. three years ago he had left a trunk and another storage thing here at our apartment because he didn't have the room for it.

Inside of said trunk and/or storage compartment is bondage stuff. Nothing heavy, just Velcro cuffs and things of that nature.

Well needless to say when he dropped it off about three years ago we told him it wasn't a problem. Then again we didn't think it'd be here that long. So we had moved it around and what not. Well needless to say he wants something out of said trunk, and he wants me to find it and to give it to him by Thursday morning.

Yeah. I don't really wanna go searching through his stuff to find it. Plus that stuff has been moved around so much I don't know if what he wants is even where it used to be anymore. But I'll look. He's a good friend it's just like, "Dude.. it's been here for three years. Seriously you need it now?"

And it's only Tuesday. Boo and such!

Master got out of work early again today. This doesn't bode well in terms of job longevity.

Work for me today was fine. It was busy as hell in the morning, but as soon as I got back from lunch it was slow as hell and time dragged like snails fuck.

I was really happy to get out of work and see my Master. We had pizza for dinner and watched a fucked up movie on Netflix. Now Master is killing things on His Xbox 360 and I'm just relaxing before I go take my bath and see if Master wants me in lingerie again tonight or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment