July 9, 2009

Weird Hormones

I hate my hormones sometimes. I really do.

First, I'll go through my day.

B picked me up and took me to work. I got a hug from Master before I headed out the door, since He didn't have to go to work until 1pm, He then headed back to bed.

At work it was pretty slow but I got a lot done, so that was cool. It was a pretty normal work day. No stress, no upsets, nothing of that sort.

Master couldn't pick me up from work because, well He started work at 1pm. B couldn't take me home because he was getting out of work early. No big deal, I just hopped on the bus.

So I get home and I take care of the dog, check out a few things online, take my bath and now I'm waiting for Master to get home. It's almost 9pm.

Well, while I was online I was watching funny clips from "America's Got Talent". During one of the clips, out of fucking no where, I started crying. *insert confused look here*

I have had zero stress today. I'm not upset about anything. In fact the weekend is looking pretty good. We're going down to my dad's tomorrow night, I'm getting some one on one time with my mom on Saturday, and after that I'm sure Master and I will figure something out.

So needless to say, I was a bit surprised by my crying. It wasn't like a full break down into a sobbing fit type cry. I was just sitting here watching clips on You Tube, and the next thing I know I have tears rolling down my cheeks and a tightness in my chest. Then as quickly as it appeared, it was gone and I felt fine.

*blinks* What the hell? I don't get it. Not at all. I mean I've been in a good mood all day. Yes, I miss Master cause He's getting home so late... but I'm slowly getting used to that. It's not like I was upset or anything. Hell I was just sitting here, not a thought in my mind, and .... tears. Gah!

Being a chick sometimes doesn't make any sense at all!

So I started analyzing things.. about what could have caused that. Well, let's see... Master and I are out of that rut we were in. Our relationship (on all levels) is going really smoothly. Our sex life has been amazing as of late. Work is going well. None of my friends or family are pissing me off... well no more than usual. *laughs* In fact, for the first time in quite some time, I feel pretty care free.

So nope. Tears do not compute.

No comments:

Post a Comment