July 6, 2009

Sleepy Kitten

Last night when Master and I originally went to bed, I wasn't tired. I wasn't tired because I had slept until damn near noon and we were going to bed at 11pm. We were going to bed at that time, because we both had to get up and go to work in the morning.

So I tossed and turned for a little bit. When I finally did fall asleep I woke up at least once an hour. So this morning I was dragging. Thankfully I had an energy drink, which helped until about 1pm today.Then it wore off, and regular caffeine wasn't cutting it. So I'm tired to say the least.

Work went okay today. The other clerk that helps me left at 1:30pm today and she is leaving at 2pm tomorrow. I have been there for a little over three months now and she has left work early or taken a day off damn near once a week since I started. It's aggravating.

Master was able to pick me up from work today, and I told Him about this. He told me to hang in there because they will recognize the fact that I have had perfect attendance since I started and it will show that I am dedicated to my job.

Now, would I mind taking a day off? No, I wouldn't. In fact that would be nice.. but I know we can't afford the cut on the paycheck and I want to go as long as I can without calling in or scheduling a day off. I have scheduled one day off.... but it's not until New Year's Eve. So I'll have been there about 9 months by that point.

When we got home Master cooked dinner. He made pork cutlets. They were so yummy!

Him and I are doing really well. We got a lot of quality time in over the past weekend, and it has done us a world of good. Not to mention the fact that we've been getting out of the apartment more. We've been visiting family, friends, and Master is even getting into contact with some of His family that He hasn't talked to in years. So it seems another chapter is beginning in our lives. It should prove to be interesting.

We had made plans to meet up with a group of friends on the 18th, but that is slowly but surely going to the way side. Not because we don't want to do it.. but here let me explain.

There is this one couple that we hang out with. Master has been friends with the husband for a long time. Neither Master nor myself like the wife. She's a cunt.

So anyway, they are the type of people that you have to do everything their way, do it when they want to do it, etc and so on. A really good example is when Master and I got married. The husband and wife were going to be at the court house with us, a long with about four other friends. Well the other four people showed up at our apartment, and we all went out to breakfast. The husband and wife however, didn't want to come to our apartment, or go out to breakfast. We had told them that we wanted everyone to drive down to the court house together. That was fine with them, but they wanted us to go to their house to meet them. And then from there we would all go to the court house. Never mind it was a good 20 minutes out of our way... *grumble*

So yeah, needless to say that's what we did. The husband was the best man.... so it's what we did. It was annoying at the time but we were in such good moods that nothing was going to bring that down.

Okay, so back to the here and now. We had picked the 18th because it was the "only" day that this couple would be available. And it had to be in the area, because they didn't want to drive that far. (Probably because they are going to get smashed.) So we planned it for that. Well one friend can't go because she has other plans. Master's god sister may not be able to show up because she can't afford the gas to come up here. And B might not be able to make it because he might have to work.

So that is disappointing. But then I call the couple in question, to see how they are doing. And I said, "So we're still on for the 18th right?" And the mother fucker didn't know what I was talking about. He had completely forgotten. So I reminded him that the date was his idea. And he said, "Well shoot me off an e-mail so that I remember and we'll see what we can do."

Fucker.

So Master and I talked on the way home and we think we'll switch the date and/or the place so that more people can show up. And if the couple can't? Fuck em. To bad, so sad. Cry me a fucking river.

I'm sick of pandering to them. They aren't better than us, as much as they like to think they are. We'll have to hash out more details before I start calling the other people in the group though.

So anyway, I'm sleepy. I still have to take my bath and try and relax before passing the hell out tonight. So I'll cut it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment