July 7, 2009

Another Day Ends

Today I got up when the alarms went off. Master was actually just getting back into bed when they went off. He then explained that He had called one of His supervisors and explained how His leg was really bothering Him. (It's a lovely black and green bruise on the back of His calf.) The supervisor told Him not to come in for today then because they didn't have a lot going on anyway.

So Master had today off. He told me that I should play hookey. And at first I was all like "Yeah!" cause it would be nice to get an extra day in with Him... especially since He might be sent away by His job for four days at the end of this month. But then, once I was more awake, I started thinking about it and decided that I shouldn't. A few reasons, 1) We couldn't really afford for both of us to take the day off of work unpaid. 2) My coworker was leaving at 1:30pm today and so then there would be no one to do the work. So off to work I went.

Master was disappointed to say the least. In fact He didn't seem happy with me for most of the day. (I had talked to Him a couple of times on the phone while I was at work.) But when He came to pick me up, He seemed fine.

When we got home, we ate dinner and relaxed. Right before I took my bath I asked Him if He was mad at me for not staying home. He said that He wasn't happy about it, but what could He do. And that was the end of the discussion.

It's not like He is giving me the cold shoulder or anything. It's just that on the phone, while I was at work, He was really short with me. As in the conversations were short, to the point, and that was that.

But perhaps we can figure something out to spend an extra day together soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment