July 15, 2009

Shoot Me Again

Yep, I ended up staying home from work again today. :-(

Last night I was feeling a lot better. I was planning on going to work. Hell, Master and I even had sex and everything was fine. Then we went to sleep and about two hours later I was up and down most of the night.. in and out of the bathroom. Joy.

Master woke me up to tell me He was heading off to work and I asked permission to stay home. He granted it. So then I got up and called B to let him know I didn't need a ride this morning. Then I called my supervisor. After that it was back to bed for me. I got up about an hour later and read for a while. However, then I went back to bed.

When I got up, finally.. I was just feeling kind of weak. My stomach isn't bothering me anymore, I just felt like I could barely lift my damn head. Probably due to all the sleep and having an upset stomach has that effect on me.

I dragged myself to the computer for a little while. I talked to my mom and then to a friend of our's who was checking up on how I was feeling. (He's going to school this fall to be a nurse...)

After I slowly but surely put food in my tummy I started feeling a lot better. So I did the dishes, cleaned the front of the fridge and the stove top. Holy hell I got something accomplished!

There is a truck at Master's job that is apparently trying to kill Him.

He told me all about it once He got home from work today. They use this vacuum truck to clean out things. Well that was the truck that He was working with today. First it blew a cap off at Him, directly into His chest. He's fine, thankfully... And then later His coworker told Him to go check a hose for suction and somehow, some way, the damn thing got attached to His stomach and even after shutting the truck off it took both Master and His coworker to get it off of Him. The truck gave His stomach a hickey. Again, He's fine. Good thing He's made of some kind of material that is unknown to mankind, other wise He'd be fucked right about now.

Master is close to His 40 hours already, and since they are trying to watch their pocket books at work they gave Him tomorrow off. Figures, since I can't afford to miss another day of work. I have to go in tomorrow. But oh well. Soon enough it'll be the weekend. Although that already seems planned for us.

We're supposed to go to a get together with a group of friends on Saturday and my dad wants to come up on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment