July 26, 2009

My Head Hates Me

Last night Master had me put on my school girl outfit for Him. We relaxed for a little while and just talked. Eventually we retired to the bedroom and Master was apparently done talking. He immediatley started to molest me, not that I was complaining.

He was again quite rough with me, as He had been earlier that day. It was delicious and ended with me riding His cock. After He had filled me, we shared a cigarette (is there anything more sensual after hot sex?) and then curled up and fell asleep.

This morning I was woken up by Master sitting down on the bed and asking me if I wanted anything from McDonald's for breakfast. Aw! Sweet!

I told Him what I would like and He said He'd be right back. I got up as He went into the living room, and He said, "Babe you could have stayed there. I would have brought it to you." I said thank you, but that I was awake now. He loves me. :-D

After we ate breakfast we just chilled in the apartment until about noon. At that point we decided we should get off our tails and get some things done. We dropped off the rent check (a week early, the landlord should be happy), hit the ATM, went to Auto Zone and then came home, put everything away and started to it.

I did laundry, cleaned the bathroom, and took out trash while Master cleaned the floors and got cobwebs off the ceiling with a broom. By that point we collapsed and relaxed. Since I cleaned the bathroom I've had one hell of a headache that is kicking my butt.

I don't know if it was the cleaning products or what.. but this headache won't die! Blah!

We had an early dinner and are just sort of here at the moment.

I don't really have a lot to say at the moment except that my head hates me and sex with Master is phenominal.

No comments:

Post a Comment