July 4, 2009

Spending the 4th at Home

We have spent Independence Day at home, just the two of us. Although I was right... Master did want to try and get together with some friends. He was getting a bit restless and wanted to go out. So I tried to get a hold of His god sister, but she didn't have funds to go to a bar, and wanted us to come down to watch fireworks. Watching fireworks is really not our thing, so we declined.

Then another friend of ours called and also.. just wanted to watch fireworks. Again, we declined. I find watching fireworks to be pretty boring to be perfectly honest. Yay. Sparkly things in the air. If I wanted to see that I'd just go for a drive out into the county on a clear night and look at the stars. That is much more entertaining and soothing to me.

Last night Master fucked me. And then this morning I was kneeling at His feet, shortly after we got up, and my tits were rubbing against His cock because I was leaning forward. I felt Him getting hard and so I took Him into my mouth. I started to blow Him, but my TMJ decided "No this isn't a good idea."

I stopped for a minute to pop my jaw and He asked if I was okay. I told Him my TMJ was acting up and before I could try to muscle my way through it, He had me stand up, turn around, and sit on His lap. He entered me rather roughly and used the motion of His rocker/recliner to bring me to an orgasm, and then Himself. That's always fun.

We were going to go grocery shopping today, but the grocery store we always go to was closed. Cause it's the 4th. So that's pushed off until tomorrow. So for lunch/dinner we had fast food.

And right now for some weird reason I'm craving nachos. Damn you Taco Bell for tempting me when I don't want to drive. More places should deliver. Plus Master can't eat there, the food upsets His stomach. So yeah.

Not a lot going on. We've been watching "RuPaul's Drag Race" on the XBOX 360. I fucking love that show! I can't wait until season 2. RuPaul is hilarious, and gorgeous. I used to watch her talk show, back when it was on late night TV. I miss it sometimes. Fuck searching for the Next Top Model. I could care less. But the next drag queen superstar? Oh hell yes.

Can you tell I was a bit of a "fag hag" in Jr. High? (I didn't go to public school for high school. I was homeschooled for all four years.)

No comments:

Post a Comment