July 20, 2009

4:30 AM Comes Way To Damn Early

Seriously. It was still fucking dark out! That ain't right.

Although last night Master and I had some amazing sex, so I slept well. But I didn't really fall asleep until about midnight. Then the alarms went off at 4:30am and I was awake. I reset the alarms for Master and then got dressed for work.

B picked me up shortly there after. He was the reason why I had to get up so early today. He's my ride to work, and he had to be to work by 6am, which mean he had to pick me up around 5:15am. Well he showed up early.

It was still dark out when I walked out of the apartment, but I was more coherant than I thought I would be at that hour. He dropped me off at work and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to clock in until my usual time. Ya see my job doesn't care how much overtime you do, as long as there is enough work. But right now we're somewhat slow.

So I go up to my workstation (read cubicle) and find plenty of work for me to do because a bunch of people had come in over the weekend. Apparently these people do not like having days off.

So I went back downstairs, had one more cigarette, and then clocked in and set to it. The work lasted me through out the day, but I got it all done! Yay me!

Even though I clocked in at 6:15am I of course had to stay until my normal clock out time, which is damn near 5pm. Master started work at 8am and got out around noon. I was glad that He got the extra down time though. His job kicks His ass most days. Although all of these slow periods at His job have me thinking they are going under. We'll have to wait and see.

Master called me when He got out of work and we talked for a little bit, which was nice. I'm glad Master likes calling me through out the day when we're apart. I miss Him a lot, even when we're "only" apart for 8 hours at a time. I still miss Him, and I know He misses me.

He picked me up from work and once we got home I took care of the dog, He took out the trash, I did the dishes, and He cooked dinner. It was a nice normal evening. We then ate dinner and watched a movie. Now we're just relaxing.

Master told me at some point today that He thought I'd be asleep by 9pm because I had to get up so damn early. So I'm staying up just to prove Him wrong, cause it's fun. It's almost 8:40pm right now. I told Him I'd make it until our usual bedtime of 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment