July 24, 2009

Start of the Weekend

Today I got up a little later than usual since B wasn't picking me up for work. I took a little longer to get ready for work and then headed out the door. Master had the day off, so He continued to sleep and I took the car for a change.

It was actually kind of weird driving myself to work. Unfortunatley I had to pay for parking, but hey that's the price of working downtown I suppose.

I went in and did my four hours. I'm really glad that today was my half day because it was really, really slow. As soon as I got out of work I headed home and Master and I relaxed before heading out and grabbing dinner. After dinner we then went down to my dad's house and hung out for a few hours. We actually had a pretty good time.

I know I bitch about my dad, and yeah he does things that I don't agree with.. but I love my dad. I really do. He's a nice guy, and he's fun to hang out with. I just don't agree with some of the things he does. But that's why that is his life, and this is mine.

Master and I got home, watched a movie and exchanged backrubs. I eventually asked permission to go onto the couch because my left hip has been bothering me quite a bit lately. He granted it, and eventually I nodded off. Master woke me up about a half hour ago. Now we're relaxing once more.

Tomorrow I have to make sure to get up when the alarm goes off. I'm going to have lunch with me dad. Sunday we don't have anything going on, and I'm hoping it stays that way. Then on Monday while Master is at work, I'm going to go visit my mom.

I have a three day weekend because I scheduled Monday off. I'm hoping Tuesday doesn't get here for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment