July 16, 2009

Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering?

Okay, sorry for the Pinky & the Brain reference, but I've had a small mini rant/pondering going through my gray matter today.

But first, the normal stuff. Master had today off of work, and while I was at work (yes I'm feeling much better thankfully) He went out shoe shopping for a new pair of work boots. Once He picked me up from work we went grocery shopping, came home, had steak for dinner and watched a movie. He then had me go take my bath and put on an outfit of my choosing.

Okay, that was easily explained. And I'm not trying to say today sucked or anything, I just want to get these thoughts out of my head and into this blog post.

I'm sure most of you have run into a "slave" that says things like, "I can't believe your Master lets you do that.. that is so unhealthy."  .. or .. "If he really cared about you, he'd want you as healthy as possible. So he should make you stop doing 'x', 'y', and 'z'."

Oh. I love these people. And by love, I mean loathe. Like I'd love to shove their head even further up their own ass. That sounds like fun.

For instance, I read red meat. I also smoke. And *gasp* I am a somewhat social drinker. All bad, horrible, things that Master should make me stop doing right now.

*waits for it* Oh yeah, that's right.. He's not going to.

He must not love me. He must not want me around for as long as possible. Yes. That's it. That has to be it. He doesn't love me.

*dramatic pause* It has nothing to do with the fact that He sees nothing wrong with such things... or the fact that He does them Himself and doesn't want to be to much of a hypocrite. I mean how much sense would that make anyway?

"Kitten, you're going to quit smoking. However, I am going to continue to smoke and force you to breath in second hand smoke."

Yeah. Right.

Okay yes, cigarettes can kill us. Really? Thank the gods we have safety nazis announcing this to us! We had no idea! Oh wait. Yes we did. It's on every pack of cigarettes I've ever smoked. Holy shit. Those little scribbly lines on the side of the box translate into some kind of... *squints eyes* health warning. Holy hell!

Oh we'll quit eventually. Hell we've tried quitting before. It didn't work. Neither of us really wanted to. And it's like I always say, "You can't help someone who doesn't actually want it." Same thing goes for quitting. It won't work unless it's something you actually want to do.

As far as the alcohol goes, I don't like getting drunk. I try my damndest not to actually. I get a little buzz going and then I switch to water, then I go back to alcohol to maintain the level of my buzz, and then back to water. Big fat hairy deal. Yes, it can be bad for your health. I know this. I've had enough alcoholics in my family, thank you. We don't keep alcohol in the house. Hell last year we had a bottle of Jack Daniels in the house for New Year's Eve. Master and I had one shot of Jack each, and then a Jack & Coke. That was it. The bottle stayed up there for six months after that, untouched. Eventually we just got rid of it. But when we go out to dinner, sometimes we'll have a drink.. or if we go to a bar with some friends.. yes sometimes we'll get a bit more than lightly buzzed. But we never leave until Master is sobered up and we honestly don't do it that often. Before this past month we hadn't gone out drinking in over a year.... We've gone twice this past month and are going again this Saturday. But it's just a good time with friends. It's not like we're going out to get smashed. So maybe if these saftey nazis would have a drink, they could relax and that tree stump would fall out of their ass.

In regards to the red meat... humans are animals... omnivores to be exact. We were created with the ability to digest meat. Master and I just prefer meat to say... veggies and fruits. Oh we eat them, although probably not as much as we should. But we're healthy. We often refer to ourselves as "meatatarians". Don't like it? Don't go to a steak house with us. *shrugs*

As with everything else pertaining to relationships and the dynamics that lie within said relationships.. not everyone is going to do it the way you are. And thank the Gods for that, because damn would that be boring. Plus, if we did it all the same, where would these so called perfect relationships get their jollies then, hm? They'd have no one to tell that they are doing it correctly, and there for any other way of doing something is wrong. Fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment