July 30, 2009

Odd Day

Master and I both went to our jobs today. Master's was a rather long day at work however. He didn't get out of work until almost 7:30pm. I had to get a ride home from B. But since we need to go grocery shopping, we didn't really have anything for dinner at home. So I had to ask B to take me where Master was, on a job site.

Thankfully we found it without much of a problem. I got some money from Master (as I didn't have any on me) and got a kiss before B took me to buy some food and then dropped me off at home.

That was kind of weird, seeing Master on a job site. I've never visited Him at one before. If I've ever seen Him at work, it's been at the shop. But I was glad that I got to see Him.

Once I was home I put the stuff away, took care of the dog, and then tried to relax and waited for Master to come home.

I got an e-mail from M (the wife of our buddy who I had a talk with) and she invited us over for dinner this weekend. Master thought they would try and avoid us for a while. Apparently not. I told her I'd get back to her on it. I don't know if I want to see her just yet. But it's not my decision to make. Master is slightly curious to see what she wants and/or how she will act.

On top of that... around 9pm tonight while Master and I were watching a movie, His mother called.

You know.. the mother with the boyfriend that Master works with. The mother with the boyfriend she doesn't trust. Yeah. Guess what? They're engaged.

Talk about a surreal moment in history. Apparently they already know that they are getting married next spring. (How convenient. That's about the time that the boyfriend's divorce will be final.) And they are going to get married on a cruise and then have a reception when they get back. They said we can be there for the ceremony if we want to pay for our own tickets and all that. Um no fucking thank you. I'm not dropping that kind of cash to see her get married for the 4th time in her life. I'll go to the reception. I'll have to.

Gods I hope they don't pick March. That's when we got married.

No comments:

Post a Comment