July 13, 2009

Back To The Grindstone

Well, the weekend was a blast. I had a lot of fun with Master and His god sister.

You know what? It seems that the way we are when we go out to the bar is a bit different then it used to be. If Master and I went with a group of friends, sometimes I felt ignored. I felt pushed to the side. Master is very... charismatic. Especially when it comes to His friends. They all want to drag Him off to show Him something, to talk in private, etc. In fact I remember quite a few times where we would go out with friends and I'd end up sitting on the end of the line.. out of the conversation. Not because I wanted to, but because everyone else would want to sit next to Him, closer to Him.

I'm a big girl and all, but that stung. Master would try and drag me into the conversation or have me sit next to Him.. but people would move, people would cut me off while I was talking or just simply talk over me..

Everyone wanted a piece of Master. It drove me nuts. I don't share well, especially when I'm being excluded. Ya wanna know who would do such things? I'll give you three guesses, and the first two don't count. The husband and wife that I always bitch about. Oh yes, them.

But whenever they aren't there... not only does everyone wanna talk to Master.. they want to talk to me. They want to include me. His god sister loves me to bits. Yeah they'll shoot pool and I'll be sitting at the bar or at a table.. but they talk to me. They joke around, they listen when I talk.

And maybe this is just poor memory on my part, but it seems like Master tries more to pull me in too. He checks on me, makes sure I'm having a good time. And I do believe we flirt more with one another than we used to, if that's possible.

I'm not saying He ever really ignored me in the past, but it just feels different now. I don't know why. But I'm sure we'll find out for sure this Saturday. This Saturday is when a group of us, including the married couple, are supposed to meet up for a few drinks.

I think part of the reason it feels different now, is because I'm more comfortable with myself in a bar setting. Ya see, back then.. I was barely old enough to get in or I wasn't used to being in a bar. I was still figuring out what kind of bars I felt comfortable in, what I liked to drink, etc.. so yeah. I'm sure that's part of it as well. I'm more myself now.

Okay so enough about that.

Master and I just went to sleep last night. Master's back was hurting, and we both had to get up early. So this morning when we got up we talked for a few minutes before I had to head out the door. My day at work was a lot more relaxed than I thought it was going to be. Normally Mondays are really hectic. Today was pretty smooth.

Master was able to pick me up. We hit the ATM, got food, and then went home. We watched a movie while we ate dinner and then I took my bath. I started my period today. Joy and rapture. I guess that explains the crying thing last week. Damn PMS bullshit.

Things like PMS and my period in general have been different for the last year or so. I hate that. Stupid body changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment