July 5, 2009

It's So Sad...

.... when a three day weekend ends. And honestly, it feels like this one flew by. Which, ya know, sucks and what not.

But it wasn't that bad. Last night Master and I fucked, twice... in a row. I love it when that happens. It seems that our sex life is some what back on track.

This morning however Master was grumpy. He woke up in a bad mood and it stuck with Him until the middle of the afternoon.

About a half hour after we got up Master wanted to get the errands done with. So we ran to the bank, hit the ATM, went to the gas station, and had them turn a $20 into two rolls of quarters. We then put air in the car's tires. After that Master had me run into Walgreens for a few things and then we hit the grocery store and stocked up with about a week's worth of groceries. Once we got home I took out the trash, did His laundry, and did the dishes. All of this was accomplished before 2pm. Well, the laundry was started by 2pm. The dryers downstairs suck. So that took about an hour and a half to actually be completed.

But now I have change for the vending machines at work at least, since we have quarters left over.

After Master's grumpy mood lifted He had me kneel at His feet, gave me a hug, and apologized for being a jerk. I appreciate the fact that He at least acknowledges when He is being that way. A lot of men don't.

He made porkchops for dinner, which were yummy. He made His own seasoning blend for them.. it was tasty!

Now we're just relaxing and trying to enjoy the end of our three day weekend.

I'm hoping to get my review this week, but I doubt it. Work is crazy busy lately. But if about a month goes by, I plan on asking my supervisor about my review. I know they take time and that I'm in a rather large department. Plus I also know that if I get a raise, they'll back date it. So it's not like I'm losing money, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment