July 23, 2009

Thankfully Thursday Is Over

I got up and went to work today. I had found the things that B wanted. In fact it was a lot easier to find than I originally thought. He was happy. I also gave him a set of nipple clamps because we can't use them with my piercings. He said he wasn't sure if his girlfriend was into pain or not (they haven't been together that long) so I said, "Well tell her she can use them on you."

He said, "I don't have big enough nipples."

I laughed and said, "She doesn't have to use them on your nipples."

He got where I was going with that and all he could say was, "Ow!" while covering his crotch. *giggles* For a submissive, I'm pretty sadistic in my thinking when it comes to most people. Seriously. Master will agree with me on this.

Work was okay until the end of the day. Then it was like all of the work flow came to a halt and I was bored out of my skull. As a result, time went by very slowly.

Master has the day off of work tomorrow. I only have to work four hours, so I'll be taking the car. Once I get home I have no idea what we'll be doing. But I don't care that we have no plans, because we'll have the afternoon together! Yay!

I've been thinking latley that I want some really nice pictures of Master and I together. We've never had professional pictures done. I think it would be nice. Maybe once we have some spare cash and I can actually talk Master into being in front of a camera, rather than behind it for once.

I've also been thinking of getting some of the digital pictures we have of us with friends and family printed off at like Walgreens and getting some frames and putting them up in the living room somewhere. I think that would be nice. Also, it would take away some of the bare wall space. Why I'm so focused on pictures lately I have no idea.

This weekend seems pretty relaxed. On Saturday I'm going to visit some of my family. Sunday we don't have any plans yet. And Monday I have off of work and again will be visiting with some family.

I don't really have a lot on my mind tonight. I'm some what worried about parking my car in a lot while I'm at work tomorrow, because I don't want to be parked in or have some asshole scratch it with their car door. But at least it won't be during like a fesitval or anything, so it should be fine. At least I don't have to take the bus home.

No comments:

Post a Comment