July 8, 2009

Juggling Act

Today work was somewhat interesting. Not because anything work related happened, but because the coworker I sit next to was on the phone with her husband for literally two hours arguing with him. Apparently they are separating. And where as I am sorry her marriage is in this crisis, um... you should really not be fighting with your husband during work hours. Especially not loudly, or for two fricking hours. But what do I know, right?

We also had a department meeting today with our supervisor. That went rather well, and was pretty short. No word on my 90 day review yet but we are extremely busy. And my supervisor is basically running around like a chicken with his head cut off. So I'm not worried about it. I don't feel forgotten, or shoved to the side, like I did at my last job. Mainly because they are explaining things to me, and letting me know what's up.

Master was able to pick me up today, although we already know He won't be able to tomorrow because He isn't going into work until 1pm.

When we got home, I took care of the dog, did some dishes, and then Master cooked dinner. (By the way, we so need a dishwasher. I miss having one so badly!)

Dinner was yummy as always. We started watching a movie but I kept nodding off during it. Master kind of chuckled and told me to go ahead and take a nap. So I did. Hopefully I can still fall asleep tonight.

When the movie was over, so was my nap. I went online for a little while to wake up a bit and then took my bath. My right leg is cramping, and that sucks ass.

Now, on to the juggling act. You know how I get a ride from B to go to work every day? Well on the 20th, 24th, and 27th he won't be able to take me to work. The 27th is the day Master might be leaving for a job contract up north, so I'm going to try and schedule that day off of work because it'll just make life easier.

The 20th, B has to be to work by 6am, so I'm going to see if he'd still be willing to pick me up and take me to work. I'll just get some overtime in, which is no problem at all. Doing overtime at that job doesn't stress me out at all.

For the 24th? Well Master and I will just have to figure that out somehow. He'll probably end up just having to take me to work early and then going to His job.

End juggling act.

And as a fucked up side note...

Two nights ago, while I was sleeping, I had a really short and yet weird dream.

I always have to ask Master if I may use the bathroom when He's home, unless of course He's asleep. I'm not about to wake Him up to see if I can go pee, ya know?

Well apparently my mind found a way to do it anyway. In my very short dream, I was in bed laying down next to Master. For whatever reason we were both on our backs, we were facing each other, and our eyes were closed. Then my mouth started moving and I asked, "Master may I please use the bathroom?" He said, "Yes Kitten."

This is where the dream ended. When I woke up I realized my bladder was full and that how we were laying in my dream was exactly how we were laying when I woke up.

Weird huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment