July 10, 2009

Short But Sweet

This post may be a bit short, but that's because I'm tired and don't really feel like concentrating right now.

Today was my half day at work, which meant that I got out of work at noon. Well about 10 minutes before I was going to clock out Master called me on my work phone and said He was going to pick me up. This caught me by surprise because I thought He was going to have a full day at work.

Apparently there wasn't anything for them to do, so they got a half day as well! Yay! So Master picked me up and we went home. We had a while before we had to head back out the door, so we watched a Monster Quest video. After that Master went to take a nap and told me to wake Him up at 4:30pm. It was tempting to ask if I could take a nap as well, just because I was a bit tired and it just sounded like a good idea. But I had to take the dog out and I was waiting on a phone call from my father. So I stayed up.

I'm slightly regretting not taking a nap after taking the dog out. I'm tired now.

So I woke Master up at 4:30pm and then we headed down to my dad's. We had a pretty good time and then went out to dinner afterward. It is a little after 11pm now and Master is watching something on the Xbox 360. I'm just gonna dick around online for a little bit after this post, and just... veg.

I have to get up by 8am tomorrow so I can go meet my mom. She needed to move our one on one meet up time up by an hour and a half because her husband needed the car in the afternoon. No biggie, I was just hoping to sleep in a bit more. But I'm excited about getting some time with my mom tomorrow. We havn't done this in over two years. It's always been either her, her husband, and myself... or that trio and my Hubby... and sometimes my brother is thrown into the mix.

So this will be good. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment