August 1, 2009

Disjointed Saturday

Last night Master and I curled up in bed and He did something that He hasn't done in a very long time. Back when we weren't living together sometimes Master would have me lay on my back and then He would put His head on my chest and I would wrap my arms around Him and we would just lay like that, and sometimes even fall asleep. I love doing that. He did that last night, only we didn't fall asleep. But I cherished that moment for as long as it lasted.

This morning we got up and went into the living room. Once Master was a bit more awake I had knelt at His feet and sucked His dick for a little while before asking if He would play with me. He shrugged, said sure.. and then told me to go into the bedroom. We had amazing sex.

We were supposed to go over to L and M's house but at first we couldn't get a hold of them to see what time. Then M wasn't home and L didn't know what the hell was going on.

So instead of waiting around, and because Master was restless, we headed out and tried a new resturant. Well, it's been in town for a while but we had never been to it. It was okay. I mean the food was decent, and the service was good. But I don't think I'd go there very often.

Then we drove around for a little bit and stopped at a small store just to kind of laugh at what was inside of it. We drove around a bit more and then went home.

M eventually called us back and said that L was in a bad mood, so they cancelled on us. My dad was supposed to come up tomorrow but that was also cancelled.

Master, as I said, was restless today but He wasn't sure what He wanted to do. So He kept asking me what I wanted to do. I had no idea either. I would throw out some suggestions but nothing really caught His fancy. So we've stayed home since then. We did watch a movie and I've enjoyed our day for the most part. I don't think Master did though, because He was so restless and not sure what He wanted to do.

He gets like this sometimes. He feels pent up but doesn't seem to really know what He wants to do, and nothing I toss out seems to sound like any fun to Him. *shrugs* I get like that to sometimes.

It drives me a little nuts admittedly. But it's like we don't have a lot of money, and everything costs money. On top of that everyone was busy or was canceling on us.

It's weird isn't it? You go through the work week and you can't wait until the weekend hits... then the weekend gets here and you're like, "Great. Now what do I do with myself?"

Me? I was mostly content just relaxing at home today. It's one of the few times where our moods didn't mesh as far as what we did or didn't want to do.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment