October 1, 2011

Fantasize

Today has been an extremely lazy Saturday, so rather than type out a bunch of boring stuff I decided I would dig around on the submissive journal prompts website and go from there. 

Write out three of your favorite sexual fantasies.

Most of my fantasies are ones that will most likely never be fulfilled. It's either due to the fact that we'd get arrested if caught or the opportunity will probably never present itself.  So here we go.

  1. I have fantasized for a long time about Master and I going into a wooded area (preferably during the fall so there won't be so many damn bugs) and He would bind my wrists. Maybe He would tie them to a tree, or maybe He would just use them to pin me down with His hand. Perhaps He would use it like a very short leash and just move me around by them. Any of those scenarios sound hot to me. He would have a blanket with Him and throw it out on the ground and push me onto it. I would have a short skirt on and a tight but giving top. He would flip my skirt up so that it was bunched around my hips while He got me on all fours. He is already hard as He pulls His cock out and slams it into me. I think the hardest part would be keeping myself quiet. Maybe He would pin me to the ground by putting His hands on my shoulders as He continue to use me as His sex toy. Yes, I would love it if this scenario were to happen and I was not allowed to cum. He was just horny, in the woods, and decided that He was going to use my pussy as a masturbation sleeve basically. Yummy.
  2. The second one would be if we would go out to a bar or some kind of club that had tables and the lighting was always low; to the point that it was damn near pitch black. We would be sitting in the back of the club and we would be talking about whatever or drinking what we had ordered. There would be several people sitting at other tables very close by. The music would have a lot of bass to it and wouldn't be so loud that you couldn't hear other people talking. Master would grab my collar, pull my face close to His mouth. He would gently nip my ear and order me to get on my knees under the table and suck Him off. So there I would be, sucking His cock using all of my whorish tricks and Him sitting there, seemingly by Himself just enjoying His drink and the music. Not only would this be a public place where you might get caught doing something like that anyway, but there would be people literally in the booth next to us. 
  3. Okay, last one... And I already know it's going to sound silly. We would go to a drive-in movie theater. You know, the kind where all you do is park your car, turn on your radio and watch the movie after dark. Yeah, those. I know it wouldn't be possible in our current car but for some reason I picture us with a car where you can lay down in the back. Any kind of sexual interaction, sex, oral sex, mutual masturbation, etc would be just fine with me. I know that sound rather like a teenage scene or something, but I think I would love it. 
So there you go. If you want to share any of yours feel free to comment! 

3 comments:

  1. Number one is totally doable! Well...I guess that kinda depends where you live. Though I have to say, I recommend adding a pillow to the fantasy (my Husband laughs at me "you want comfort with your whips and chains?" I know I sure wished I had one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thing is early in our relationship (when we were just starting in M/s) we did go for a walk in the woods and I did tell her to strip. Now because we were both rather new to our "stations" she thought I was being sarcastic and just kept walking. Again being new to it all myself I just shrugged it off and was like..eh oh well win some loose some. But had she played her cards right number one would have been handled years ago. Hindsight is 20/20 they say. Now I can just torment her with this little story and tease her... See what you get (kitten) for brushing off your Master?...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that day Sir. Hopefully that situation will come up again now that I know better.

    ReplyDelete