October 25, 2011

Is It Just Me?

Is it just me or is this week dragging ass? I don't know if it's because last week was so fucked up or what, but it feels like it should be later in the week than Tuesday. I've heard some people at work say the same thing. So I guess it's not just me, but still it's really, really weird. It's like I've lost a couple of days or maybe gained them, depending on how you want to look at it.

I was talking to one of my coworkers today who is a really nice lady. She's in a different department than I am, but they intertwine sometimes so I see her quite a bit. She told me that she's thinking about leaving the company. It seems like quite a few people are thinking that. It's not so much the job or anything, it's the commute more than anything with the people I've talked to. Ever since the company moved more and more people have been leaving due to the commute. It's not like it's hours upon hours away, but there is no bus line and in the winter it gets pretty nasty out there. Me? I wouldn't mind finding a job closer to home, preferably on a bus line just in case.

But right now is not a good time to go looking for a new job. The holidays are coming up and I don't really have the time to be taking off work to do interviews and what not. But at least when the time comes, I can be picky about it.

Wow. I still am really having a hard time remembering it's Tuesday. My brain keeps telling me it's Thursday; the lying bitch.

I had a soda and two cups of coffee this morning and not even that was enough to kick start my brain fully. Then again, today was extremely overcast so I'm sure that didn't help. It was one of those days where it's kind of crummy outside and you just feel like being at home in your comfy clothes or your pajamas or whatever and just basically do nothing.

Hopefully tomorrow isn't as rough in that aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment