October 31, 2011

Spoiled Girl

Master gave me my three day weekend off of doing blog posts. I did the toy review post, obviously, but other than that Master allowed me to just relax. He gave me one of the most relaxing weekends I've had in a very long time. I was honest surprised when He told me I didn't have to do my blog posts. Normally He's very strict about that. But He said He just wanted me to use the three day weekend to unwind as much as possible.

It was a weekend of winding down and basically it was like a mini vacation. We didn't do anything really of any importance, we didn't go anyway. So I guess you would call it a "stay-cation".

He gave me several shoulder rubs, cuddled with me a lot and fucked my brains out multiple times. It was so relaxing that it's hard to put into words.

It made me forget our stress for a little while; regardless of the fact that it's the beginning of the month, which is normally the most stressful part of the month. He made me forget my worries and was constantly asking if I was having a good weekend. It was so sweet.

It was wonderful! He made every effort to make me laugh and smile. It was just want I needed.

Going back to the real world today was really hard.

I was spoiled this past weekend and I'm still smiling because of it. I loved the cuddle time I got, especially now that it's getting colder outside. These are the times where I love cuddling the most.

And of course now I'm just counting down the weeks until my next extended weekend which will be the week of Thanksgiving.

This past weekend meant a lot to me. Master of course is always trying to make me happy and trying to help me relax. But since this was a longer weekend I definitely felt spoiled as hell.

He was generous in every way possible. Let's go down the list...
  • Multiple shoulder rubs to the point that I felt like I was melting
  • So many hugs, kisses and I love yous that I was constantly walking on air.
  • Time off the blog. Where as I love posting, it was nice to just not have to think about anything, including what the do a post about.
  • Sex with many orgasms, as well as being used simply because I asked for it.
  • Being wrapped up in His arms and just feeling Him close to me more often than what we get to do during the week.
  • Jokes and silly things to make me laugh.
  • The sparkle in His eyes and the grin on His face when it worked.
I'm a very happy girl. Today was a really rough work day. But whenever I got frustrated I just thought back over the past three days and it helped me calm down. I love my Man. I don't know what I would do without Him. I think I would have had a nervous breakdown by this point if I didn't have Him in my life, regardless of the bipolar medication.

2 comments: