October 9, 2011

Reconnecting

For the past week Master and I have not been connecting on a lot of levels. It's not that we've been pissed off with one another or anything like that. It's just that between His back killing Him, me being exhausted from work and other forms of stress by the time either of us have time to just try and relax we're in zombie mode.


We've been talking and all that and saying I love you and hugging and what not. But we've both been so out of it that aside from that not a lot was going on.

Well today we broke that. Master and I had spent most of the day just lounging about. We weren't doing anything in particular. Then Master looked at me and asked me what I wanted to do. I answered with, "Do You wanna fool around?"

He said sure and off to the bedroom we went! I know, it sounds so romantic. *laughs* But honestly, sometimes that's what happens. One of us is horny and asks the other if they are too; based on that reaction we either we go to the bedroom or we wait until later.

This time it was the bedroom!

Master's back is still bothering Him so He laid on His back and I cuddled up next to Him, stroking His cock while resting my head on His shoulder. He traced lines up and down my spine, sometimes resting His hand on my hip. It may not sound all that exciting but I find it to be. It doesn't always have to be rough and demanding. Sometimes that slow build up is just what I need.

I got to rest my head on His shoulder and chest while my fingers and hand danced around His cock and played with His balls. I could hear His heartbeat quicken. I felt His fingers tense and then release while He stroked my back. I heard the low noises He made, in pleasure, as He would gently rest His chin on the top of my head.

It was wonderful. Eventually I sat up and settled in between His legs while I sucked His cock. Honestly, I didn't do that for very long as I was incredibly horny. I moved up the length of Him and laid on top of Him. His cock entered me and I bucked my hips gently, while still laying on top of Him. I didn't want to sit up just yet. It felt too good.

He groaned and told me how wet and hot my cunt was. It was at that time that I couldn't help but sit up and watch as He rolled His head to the side and bucked His hips up as He growled.

I started off slow, which was honestly difficult. He raised His left hand to play with my tits and kept a tight grip on my hip with His other hand. I tried to continue to go slowly. It was becoming more difficult. Finally I couldn't help myself and rode Him hard and fast. As my orgasm built I felt His started as well. It caused me to buck harder, to roll my hips more. As my orgasm started to peak Master's filled me. Our own orgasms seemed to make the other's orgasm last longer. It was an odd, yet interesting, cause and effect.

When we were both done, I collapsed on top of Him and rested. It was incredible and the perfect way to reconnect.

No comments:

Post a Comment