October 26, 2011

Moving Right Along

I'm not going to continue to try and explain anything or defend anyone. This is my blog. You either enjoy reading it or you don't. I understand that blogs, for some people, are similar to soap operas. You just kind of get hooked and get very emotionally involved at times. I know that I read blogs like it's going out of style, when I have the time to. I enjoy reading the blogs I have listed and sometimes search for new ones to read. I feel for the writers sometimes. I get happy for them, or sad, or whatever other emotion may be stirred at that exact moment; but I also understand that I only get a small window. We blog because we love blogging. Now while yes, I am under orders to blog daily, I honestly greatly enjoy it. It is a creative outlet and an emotional outlet all in one. It's wonderful.

I write for me. I write for Master. I am very happy that some people enjoy coming here to read what I have to say/type. It puts a smile on my face.

However, some things... well... some people get it and others don't. *shrugs* It happens. So, rather than dwelling on it or continuing to do the same thing over and over again but expecting different results (the very definition of insanity) it's just best to move along to the next thought. If you would like to keep reading, please feel free and I hope you enjoy it.

Tonight is technically my Thursday night. I have off on Friday, which I am so looking forward to. Last week was just weird and broken up oddly and just... fucking annoying as all hell basically.

Since it is the night before my last day of work for the week Master is allowing me to stay up tonight. *happy dance*

I know there is a damn good point to my having a bedtime during the work week. I've been known to stay up until 3am because I get caught up in something I am reading or doing and then have to get up at 6am. It doesn't help the next day, trust me. So for my own good Master gave me a bedtime. But on my night before my last day of the work week He normally allows me to stay up. It's relaxing. It's like this weird trigger letting me know that I can relax and I just have one more day before the weekend.

Tonight is one of those nights that I just really want to be comfortable. So I'm wearing an Alice Cooper t-shirt Master gave me and socks. Sexy huh? Oh! And I'm wearing my glasses and my wrist support thing since I'm writing my blog post. Totally hot, I know. Thankfully Master finds me beautiful regardless, so at least I have that going for me.

I am hoping that tomorrow goes by quickly. Today did which was really nice.

I'm trying to figure out what to do with that poem page, if anything. Or if I should keep it at all. Hm. Not sure. It makes the top bar look kind of busy. I'm probably going to scrap it. Maybe I'll make a "Things I Love" type page later. Who knows. I'll probably find some kind of blog related project to do over the weekend. I love my blog. And I also love tweaking it from time to time.


10 comments:

  1. I have (several times) read and lost myself until my alarm went off at 7 in the morning. Sometimes you just can't walk away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? Sometimes insomnia just kicks in and I can't sleep unless I basically make myself by going into the bedroom and facing away from the clock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read your blog for years. I also know that I have absolutely no reason to gripe at you for anything you write, for the simple reason that this is not my blog. It's not my life. I'm not the director, I'm merely the audience. I respect you, your husband, and your dynamic as it is, perks, flaws, and all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much. :-)I hope that you continue stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe- sounds like my typical attire! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *giggles* Master allows me to dress like this when it's chilly in our apartment. The heat doesn't work the greatest and we haven't set up the plastic sheeting on the windows yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been begging for a bedtime for ages. I'm thinking I aimed to high by asking to go to bed earlier than the kids lol.

    And comfort is totally sexy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe that is a little high. lol Maybe 5 minutes after? Oddly enough Master finds it sexy when I'm relaxing in one of His shirts. Especially if it's His button down jean shirt cause I can let it hang off one shoulder, etc.

    ReplyDelete