October 12, 2011

Not The Good Kind Of Pain

Work was painful today. I knew that by taking yesterday off I was going to be swamped today; I just didn't know it was going to be this bad. I tried my best to get caught up, and for the most part I did. The work just kept piling up though. As soon as one thing was done, two more things were slammed onto my desk.

Apparently my body is deciding to tell me that it didn't like how hectic today was. It also didn't like the fact that I was running around like a fool and couldn't get comfortable in my chair.

So, lets see here...

  • My lower back is stiff and sore.
  • My shoulders are still throbbing a bit.
  • My left ankle and calf hurt. 
  • In fact the calf is having small spasms on and off.
  • My headache is just now going away fully.

And guess what? I get to do it all over again tomorrow! Whoo-hoo!

I have 8 hours of work I need to make up for my paycheck. So I'll be clocking in as soon as I get to work rather than grabbing coffee or whatever first and cutting my lunches short. I can't stay late due to the carpool. Even with all that over the rest of this week and all next week I don't think I'll be at the 8 hour mark. So I may have to go work next Saturday.

But all that matters is that Master is okay and I was able to do what had to be done. I know I'm sore and that I'm behind in work but it doesn't matter. I took care of Master and that is a lot more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment