October 8, 2011

Visiting

I went down to visit my mother today. Master's back was bothering Him so He stayed home. My stomach really hadn't totally made up it's mind yet but my mother and I had planned this since last week. That and the fact that I actually enjoy spending time with my mom.

Apparently that's a rare thing.

So I drove down, which seemed to take forever since I got behind at least three cars that wanted to do five under the speed limit. Fuckers. It's already a 45 minute drive for fuck's sake. But eventually I got there and we sat and talked for a while. We went out for a quick lunch and then I went grocery shopping with her. My mother is the coupon queen so it's always interesting to see how much money she can knock off the total. It sounds odd to go visit someone and go grocery shopping with them, I know, but we talk and have a good time while we're going around the store. We've done that since I was a teenager.

We then went back to her home and relaxed for a little while longer. But then I started to not feel all that great. I wasn't sick or anything I just wasn't feeling the best. Unfortunately it was a short visit. The next one will be longer and hopefully my body will leave me the hell alone during it.

Since then I've been home and relaxing with Master. Mostly Netflix, talking and just enjoying the day off. Not a lot of excitement or anything, but that's okay with me. After how I felt last night and how this past week has gone, I didn't want a lot of excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment