October 27, 2011

Empty Thoughts

I am very, very happy that I get a three day weekend this week. Aside from holidays, it'll be my last one until March. I'm using up almost the last of my personal time to take off tomorrow (Friday). Why? Because I need it. After last week and all that bullshit with the tires, I just want to rest and relax. Aside from that, I don't really want to do much at all.

I don't know why but today my whole back is tense and aches. I didn't really do anything strenuous at work so I have no idea what's going on. It might be the weather.

I'm not even really sure what I want to write about tonight. I get to stay up late since I have off tomorrow, and that's really all that is on my mind. So exciting huh?

I really am trying to think of something interesting to write about and nothing is coming to mind. I thought about doing a journal prompt but that just requires too much thinking for my liking right now. Then again, since I do have a long night ahead of me I may hop on and do another post later. Right now? I'm just not feeling it.

2 comments:

  1. I think this fall has been bad for all us arthritisy types. I know I actually creaked when I got outta bed this morning. I am in the midwest US btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're in Wisconsin. As it starts to get colder I feel it more and more. Last year when that blizzard hit I was in quite a bit of pain.

    ReplyDelete