October 5, 2011

Frustrated

It seems that lately nothing is really going the way I would like it to. Either it's not happening at all or it's not happening fast enough. It's one of those two things.

Finances are fucked until my next paycheck.

There are things that I would like to happen before said paycheck, but of course they all require money.

So, I have the next 8 days to get through before I can do anything about any of it.

Master is just as frustrated as I am, if not more so. Sometimes I wish I had that damn remote control from the movie "Click" with Adam Sandler and Christopher Walken. Every week would be paycheck week. Sometimes I really miss having a paycheck in my hand every week. It was easier in one aspect, in so far as that I didn't have to wait so long in case I needed cash. On the other hand it was harder to budget for bills and what not.

Can't win for losing.

I can't bitch too much because we have a roof over our head, food to eat, food for the animals and some gas in the car. You know, the stuff you need. It's all the other stuff. Granted we may not need them but it's not like they are complete luxuries either. It's the small day to day stuff.

Yeah, yeah I know. We're not that bad off. There are plenty of people that are worse off than we are. And I understand that. It's just frustrating living paycheck to paycheck without really getting ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment