October 16, 2011

Check In

This won't be a long post. When we got home at 10:30pm Master said I could skip my daily blog post. And while this technically isn't Saturday anymore, I thought I'd hop on and do a quick one.

I'm tired as hell and my eyes aren't focusing the greatest right now, so forgive any typos.

I'll just leave a little "grocery list" for my post tomorrow. Partially as an update, and partially so I don't forget to bring key points up.

  • The visit with my dad's went better than I expected. So we didn't leave early.
  • Master gave me a great back rub, but now my entire lower back is tingling. I think I had a pinched nerve or something.
  • Master got a long distance call from a friend that He hasn't heard from in a long time.
  • I'm going to call the eye doctor tomorrow to look into contacts. I only wear glasses when I'm reading or whatever, but I'm starting to suspect I may need them all the time sooner rather than later. I hate wearing glasses, so I'm going to look into how expensive contacts would be.
And that's about it for now. More details tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment