October 2, 2011

Sentences

I haven't had to write out sentences as a form of punishment for lesser offenses in a long time. I would say at least three years.

Sometimes Master has me run to the store for Him with His wallet or we'll be in the car and pull up to a gas station and He'll hand me His wallet. Either way I wind up with His wallet in my purse. Now some of you might say, "Why don't you just take the card instead of the whole wallet?"

I would answer that it just seems easier to both of us. Also, that way I don't get His bank card confused with the one I have in my pocket book. Well, when it comes to giving Master His wallet back it goes one of two ways. First, He still has His jeans on so I just hand it back to Him. No big deal. The other way is that we're at home and Master has taken His jeans off. Master and I are both pretty much nudists at home. Sometimes I'll grab one of His shirts or a robe. Master will either be nude or He'll be wearing His boxer briefs and possible a t-shirt.

During those times, where He doesn't have His pants on right that moment, it is my job to put His wallet back into His pants pocket. For the longest time I was at 50/50 odds or putting it back in the correct pocket. It always annoyed Master when it wound up in the incorrect pocket. For one, He says it feels weird because He's not use to His wallet being in that pocket. Secondly, if He isn't paying attention He might think He forgot or lost His wallet because it's not in the usual place.

Since I wasn't getting any better at putting His wallet in the correct pocket Master told me that He would tell me which pocket was correct one more time and after that I would have to write sentences regarding which pocket His wallet went into. It may seem trivial but as I said it annoyed Him and is one of more simplistic tasks that really there was no excuse for not doing it right.

So tonight we get home from going to visit His mother. I had Master's wallet in my purse since we had stopped at the gas station on the way home and He had me run inside. He had made it into the apartment first, but had slipped out of His jeans already. As a result it fell to me to put His wallet back. He sat there and watched me try and remember which was correct. Now, you may think it would be easy because He's right handed. But for some stupid reason I wasn't sure if that had anything to do with which pocket they went into because either way His keys go into the opposite front pocket.

I begged Him to tell me which was correct because I had a headache and couldn't remember right then. He chuckled and said no. He reminded me that I had been given my last warning the last time this happens. So there I am, staring at His jeans like an idiot with His wallet in my hand. Finally I put the wallet in His right back pocket and hoped for the best. Master got up, checked, and said "Damn, you ruined my fun."

I had put it in the correct pocket. Apparently Master was looking forward to giving me sentences to write out.

5 comments:

  1. There is another way...

    put the pants on,
    put wallet in correct pocket,
    comment to your master about "who wears the pants"
    see how far you get.

    The D/s equivalent of the "this is how your sister/mother/brother likes it" sex move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling that would not end well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. one to consider for April fools though.

    be brave kitten!

    But in all seriousness, I've found sentences to be very effective at reinforcing something, a written mantra to help it all sink in. I also think it taps into an ancient school yard mentality of "your time is mine to waste as i see fit and you'll damn well learn"...

    or maybe I'm just showing my age...

    ReplyDelete
  4. kitten I do hope you are not considering such "practical jokes" , as it would most assuredly end badly for you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries Master. I don't think I would enjoy what would be in store for me if I did attempt such. :-|

    ReplyDelete