October 20, 2011

I Don't Want To Talk About It

I don't want to talk about it. I really don't. It just seems that it's one thing after the next lately. But.. I guess I should at least give an overall outline of what is going on.

That one tire went out on Tuesday, which sucked ass. I had a used tire slapped on. Well today, another tire fucking died. Master put on the spare. We realized that the other two tires were probably going to die soon as well since they were all put on at the same time, about five years ago. Yes, I know that's old for a tire, which is why they are quitting on me now. I was hoping to have more time to try and scrape up little by little, but they decided not to go with my plan. Those bastards.

So, I am borrowing the money to get them done and will be paying it back in installments. The only problem is that I can't get the money until Saturday. Saturday is the day I have to go into work so we have enough money on the paycheck since I missed out last week Tuesday. So not only would I be going out to work and back on a spare, I would also be going down to pick up the money and come back up to the tire shop to finally get it all squared away. All on Saturday. And since I couldn't make an appointment for Saturday it' going to be a walk in, which means it's going to take forever.

I really wish I could skip out on work Saturday. But if I do that, I'll be missing about 5 hours on the paycheck which is a lot. I have no other way to work and back. I also have no other way of getting to the money and then back to the tire shop. I'm glad I called them ahead of time though because apparently the quote I got from them was wrong. They had selected the wrong tire size on the quote so it's actually more money than I thought. Of course it couldn't have been in my favor and have been cheaper. *sigh*

Yes, I know I said I didn't want to talk about it, but there is the overall picture. I'm tired, I'm stressed and I'm just fed up. Today has been one of those days where I just wanted to curl up into a ball, wrapped up in a blanket and just be. No thoughts, no distractions, simply just... being. It sounds nice. But apparently my weekend is going to be filled to the brim.

Saturday Checklist:
  • Get up early and take city streets to work.
  • Get caught up on all my work and then some.
  • Take city streets home.
  • Grab a few things and then take city streets down to my home town to pick up the cash.
  • Take city streets back up here to go to the tire shop.
  • Sit around and read while waiting for the car to be done.
  • Come home on all new tires and then sit the fuck down and relax as much as possible.
Thankfully Sunday there are no plans. But Saturday is going to be busy enough. Fucking hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment