October 21, 2011

Running Around Like A Chicken With My Head Cut Off

Seriously. This is becoming a pattern here. I did it Tuesday night and I did it again tonight; and will again tomorrow.

Today I got up at 6:30am and headed out to work. I worked a little over eight hours. I had made arrangements so that I could get the tires done tonight rather than on Saturday. I didn't feel comfortable with doing that much running on a spare. Not at all. Well, the person who is actually loaning the money couldn't get it to me any sooner than Saturday. Today I was talking to a family member and they said they would transfer the funds tonight, as long as I give them the money I am getting on Saturday. No biggie there.

As a result, when I got home tonight I stopped in for about 15 minutes to talk to Master and then got into our car and very slowly drove her to the tire place. I was worried about how long it would take since they didn't have any appointments and I was considered a walk in. I got there a little before 6pm. Surprisingly enough all four tires were changed out in a little over an hour. I got in the car and noticed how much higher I seemed to be sitting due to the new tires. Apparently the old ones were worse off than I realized.

I got home about 7:30pm. So a good thirteen hours after I left this morning. *sigh*

I ate dinner, Master and I watched some Netflix and I just got out of my bath.

Tomorrow is going to be another long day. I'm going to be at work at 7am and will be staying between 5 to 6 hours depending on where my hours sit when I walk in. I didn't bother double checking before I left, figuring I would have to come in either way tomorrow and 7am is the earliest I can entire the building. Once I get the hours I need in, I'll be running down to the person's house who is lending me the money, visit for a little bit and then run to the person's house who lent me the money in advance to give them the cash. I'll visit a little while and then finally I'll be able to come home. I probably won't be home until 4:30pm or 5pm.

So that's 90% of my Saturday. But it all needed to be done, so I can't complain too much. I'm just exhausted and I'm really glad that I have a three day weekend next week. Sunday we don't have anything going on, so at least I'll be able to be lazy on Sunday before starting the next work week.

Also, in blog related news, the comments are back on my pages finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment