October 7, 2010

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

It has been a long time since I've been beaten. I'm not talking a quick over the knee spanking. I'm talking me crying and not being able to get past the pain, not being able to think clearly, type beating.

I'm not talking about a punishment. I'm talking just for the sake of it.

Master's sadistic side is... it's own animal.

But He tempers it very well, and can reign it in. His self control is awe inspiring in that way.

And I am a masochist. I can't say that I truly enjoy it, because when it's happening all I can think of is to get away from the pain, whether it be inside my own head, or physically being able to get away from it.

I remember walking around and poking my bruises after ward though, and feeling like I had been cleansed. I am a masochist in that way. During, I want almost nothing to do with it. And before hand, I am scared. But after? After I feel... light.

As if going through it has some how made all my other stresses melt away, at least for a time.

And I love the physical reminders. I have scars from my Master. Scars that I am very proud of.

And I always did love showing off the bruises. We use to have pictures of ones He has given me in the past, but alas those were on old computers. Computers that weren't backed up, and we didn't have any of them saved online. I wouldn't mind some new ones, to replace the ones we've lost.

I also remember how much Master use to love showing the bruises off. He didn't have many chances to except where BC was concerned. He's always known about our lifestyle, and lives vicariously through Master when he can.

He seems disappointed that his current girlfriend is only into light bondage. But BC is not a natural born Alpha, like Master is. So it's probably for the best. And since he now has a girlfriend, we respect that by having me stay clothed when he's over.

But I'm straying from my point. My point is that I feel better after, for a while. And the markings that the beatings leave stay with me for quite some time and always make me smile, even when I'm wincing because of them.

And I know that Master feels better after (and most likely during) as well. It's healthy for Him to be able to let that animal of His out of it's cage every now and then.

But with the down ward spiral I was on, it was not something that has been practiced in far too long.

I feel I am no longer on that downward spiral. And I feel it's time for that to happen again.

This may sound oh so mundane of me, but I would rather do such on the weekends. Not simply because I have to work the next day otherwise, but because we don't have a lot of down time when I get home from work. I get home, we eat dinner, and then I still have to take my bath/shower and do my blog post. So really, when it's all said and done we only have a few hours together before I have to go to sleep.

And I would rather not rush such a thing. I would rather have a day where we don't have anything else going on.

That way we can lead into it, have Him let His animal out, and then perhaps... if He's willing.. some "after care". I hesitate to use those words. After care.

I don't believe it is really a need, or something a Master has to do.

But I do enjoy being soothed afterward. Some cuddle time, some praise if I deserve it, etc. A bit of pampering, if you will.

As I said in a previous post, not that long ago, I love that He can be so rough and ... raw. But I also greatly enjoy it when He's tender with me.

I may be a slave, but I am a highly affectionate slave. And sometimes the best kind of affection there is, is the kind that's earned.

No comments:

Post a Comment