October 28, 2010

Selfish

Master always says that I'm not selfish enough.

Let that sink in for a minute. *laughs* He says that I don't think about things I want, unless it's for the apartment. Which is true. If He tells me to try and think of something I want my mind immediately goes to a new computer, new computer desk, new TV... shit like that.

So for some reason this thought started bouncing around my brain today, and I decided maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing if I started "window shopping" for stuff I would like for myself. Things to make myself smile a bit, that isn't a tattoo.

And by window shopping, I of course mean web window shopping. Going to the mall to just look can be okay, but it gets boring and I hate all the crowds of people who just annoy the hell of me.

So my first thought went to boots. I'm not talking thigh highs. (Sorry Master.) I mean boots that I don't have to sit there and think how much walking I'm going to do that day when I start wondering if I should wear them. My bitch boots (thigh highs) kill my feet after a while. Like bad. As in, "Holy shit if I have to take one more step I'm going to scream!" bad.

That's why I've only ever really worn them for Halloween, some photo shoots with Master, and a few times going out to the bars.

Mainly they just kind of sit there in the closet. Which I know sucks for Master cause He loves me in them. I'm thinking about breaking them out this weekend at some point, to go with some lingerie.

But anyway, back to my web window shopping...

Boots. I use to have a kick ass pair of tan cowboy type boots. I loved them. I wore them all the time. But they wore out fast, cause I scuffed the shit out of them one day when I was walking home from the bus stop and tripped. That pissed me off. I wouldn't mind a nice pair of Dingos. Master swears by Dingos.. but I haven't found a pair of women's Dingos boots that I really like yet, that don't give me complete and total sticker shock.

So they are no longer with me. And I miss those boots. So here are some I like. (I'm only posting links.. not pics.)

I'm not usually one for ankle boots but something about these caught my eye.

And then there is these strappy boots which I think are awesome!

These aren't boots but I think they are really nice!

As you can see I really like Charlotte Russe.

These rock. Totally.

I also really like this pair.

Yeah. I think if I had the money, I would totally end up buying a lot of boots. I've never been one of those women who owns a lot of purses or shoes. But I love boots. I didn't really know that about myself until after I started dating Master.

Now I realize how much I love them, especially ones that look cool but are also functional. But they have to have a heel to them.

I think I have a goal besides replacing stuff in the apartment. Getting new boots when we have enough money.

No comments:

Post a Comment