October 20, 2010

Stupid Arm

Today started off well enough. Although I didn't want to get out of bed. The bed was nice and warm, my Husband was gently snoring and looked comfy. I just wanted to lay back down and curl up with Him for a while longer. But duty called.

The minute I moved the comforter off me I regretted it. It was cold outside of the bed!

But I got up, got ready for work, and headed out. The sucky part of the day actually started right before my lunch break. All of a sudden I had this shooting pain going from my right shoulder, down my arm, to my wrist. And it has not stopped since that point. Sometimes it's more of a dull ache, but just when I get use to it, all of a sudden the shooting pain comes right back.

I have no idea what caused it. I didn't slam against anything, I didn't do anything unusual.. it just came out of nowhere. And it's still there.

Sometimes I wish I could turn off my nerve endings so I could teach my limbs a lesson when they are pulling shit like this. But that's the problem with your body revolting against you. You only punish yourself if you try to punish said limb.

It just makes doing my job difficult since I have to type a lot and do a lot of repetitive movements.

Speaking of which typing right now is not helping. Tomorrow, a better blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment