October 22, 2010

Up Swing

Last night ended in a calmer state than it had started. And this morning I woke up in a great mood. Odd thing that.

But I've stayed in the great mood all day. For no apparent reason. So I think it's fair to say that I'm in an up swing at the moment. This morning before I left for work, I sent an e-mail to Master (who was sleeping in our bedroom down the hall..) to tell Him about the mood change. It was short, sweet, and to the point. But in doing that I thought perhaps if there is a dramatic change in my mood, I can do that every time. Not only will it give Him a heads up, and hopefully lead to less mis-communications.. but it'll help track my moods. The down swings, the up swings, the just kind of there swings. Etc.

Master got a hold of me during the work day and said that He felt it was a good idea as well. It doesn't take long, but it has the chance to go a long way in helping me.. and helping Him as well.

Tonight when I got home from work we had dinner and have been relaxing most of the evening, watching Netflix.

It's almost 10:30pm and so far I'm not tired.

Totally changing subjects here but I just wanted to say that while I love the Fall, I hate the fact that it causes my skin to be come extremely dry. Blech. It's itchy damnit. I'm trying not to scratch a lot, with my nails even when they are short I have a tendency to just scratch the hell out of myself. And that sucks too.

We basically have nothing at all going on this weekend, but I'm hoping that it doesn't go by as quickly as last weekend did.

Master does have a job interview on Sunday though. So that's good news. Here's hoping it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment