October 30, 2010

Still Alive

Yes, I'm still here.

Since late Thursday night we have been dealing with computer problems that I could not fix myself. This is rare, but it does happen. I'm not a computer genius or anything but normally the problems are small enough that I can fix it.

Well in this case I could not. So I have spent a shit load of time on the phone with tech support. Today, finally, it was fixed. So after I was off the phone with tech support we had to do some more tweaking to get the comp back where it was, but now it's all done.

I hate having computer problems. It is one of the few forms of entertainment we have. We have this, the Xbox 360, a DVD player, and Netflix. Oh. And books. So when the computer goes down, it's just crazy around here cause we're bored. You never realize how addicted you are to something until you can't do it.

So anyway, I had another therapy appointment last night. It went really well. In two weeks I'm seeing the doc who can prescribe medication. I was supposed to see JD after that but she said due to our financial constraints, and knowing that I am at least seeing the doc she felt okay with letting me cancel her appointment. She did say that she is recommending to the doctor that he put me on medication right away.

A lot of what we talked about is how the only reason I'm seeking help is because of how much it is affecting my marriage. I told her flat out that if I were single, I probably wouldn't have sought help. She said she understood, and is glad that I have Master as a support system.

I had to run a couple of errands after the appointment so I didn't get home until almost 8pm, which kind of sucked. But at least everything got done.

I put on a pair of my thigh high boots last night, which Master seemed to really enjoy.

I think if I ever buy a pair of thigh highs again though, they are going to be fabric. That shiny stuff is just not that comfortable. I for whatever reason can not think of the material right now. Apparently talking to tech support so damn much has drained my mental capabilities.

So for now I think I'll end this post. I might post again later on tonight if something pops up into my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment