October 5, 2010

Tenderly

Last night Master wasn't tired, and had a bit of a headache. So I slept on the couch for a while. He woke me up around 3:30am to go to the bedroom. Thankfully I had already set my alarm, so I didn't have to try and figure that out while half asleep. I laid down on my side and immediately got under the covers. Master slid into bed next to me, and pressed up against my back.

There is no greater feeling than that. Feeling your mate slide into bed and immediately press up against you. I remember smiling when He did that.

As I said, I was half asleep. But that didn't stop me from appreciating the small kisses He gave my neck and shoulders. I love it when He's rough and unrelenting, but I also dearly love the tenderness He shows me. The small kisses, the gentle caresses. They mean a lot to me. More than I can really say.

He then started slowly rolling His hips against me, and I could feel His hard cock pressing between my thighs.

It was difficult for Him to enter me at this angle, so He gently rolled me onto my stomach and claimed me.

The sex was amazing. I bucked against Him whenever He thrust into me, and it was a delightful play of give and take as far as that went.

He filled me with His cum, kissed the back of my head, and then laid down next to me, pulled me close to Him and we went to sleep.

I remember waking up at some point after that, some what frantic. I had woken up and He wasn't there. I don't know if I was having a bad dream right before that or what. But as soon as I saw His shadow in the door frame I immediately calmed down again. As He got into bed I asked Him if everything was alright, and He said that He had just gotten up to go to the bathroom.

He curled up to me again, holding me as I drifted back off to sleep.

As I said, I love the rough side of Him.. but those gentle moments are some of my favorites.

I look to Him for more than just to Dominate me. I look to Him to guide me, protect me, to love me.. and He does all of these things, seamlessly. He knows me so well, and He always seems to know when do to what.

That seems to be another "side effect" of my zen like sub space (which I'm blissfully still in)... I get sappy.. *laughs* I wouldn't say it's a bad thing at all. I'm rather enjoying it.

When I got home from work Master and I ate dinner, and have been relaxing. After the second episode of the show we were watching was over He had me go take my bath. I asked Him, as I do every night, if He wanted me in anything. Normally He just says yes or no, having me pick which lingerie I wear. But tonight it seems He has a mood, and told me to wear something with stockings.

So after my bath I put on some eye shadow, and a nice pair of fishnet stockings. (I love fishnets...) That's it. Nice, simple, and yet sexy at the same time. At least to me, and apparently to Master as well. He smiled when He saw me walking down the hall towards Him.

Not sure what we're doing tonight. It doesn't seem to matter if I sleep first, Master seems much more comfortable with waking me up for sex now than He has been in the past, thankfully. I know He wants me to get my rest, but I'd rather be freshly fucked and a little tired the next day, than to have a full nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment